Katherine

I laid in my bed, awaiting Louis and Harry. I was wearing bright red lingerie with garters, since I knew red was Louis' favorite color. My makeup was done with a smoky eye and red lips. My hair was slightly curled. I had a few scented candles lit and the lights were dim.

I kept the covers over myself as I got a little cold. I suddenly heard the doorknob turn and Harry walked in, Louis following behind him. Harry was carrying a few things, but I couldn't tell what it was. He placed the items out of my sight. They both sat down on the bed, on either side of me.

"Hey baby girl,"  Harry softly spoke as he stroked my arm. He bent down to kiss me on my cheek.

"What took you guys so long?" I innocently asked.

"We had to grab a few things for you love," Louis said before kissing me.

"Are you ready for us?" Harry asked.

I bit my lip and nodded. Louis pulled the covers back and his eyes widened with excitement.

"You're so sexy baby," he smirked.

I seductively ran my hands over my breasts and down my body.

"Baby stop it," Harry smiled, "you're turning me on so much," he began gently kissing me.

Louis brought himself down to my vagina and began planting kisses along my thighs. Harry let his hands wander down to my breasts and he undid my bra. Louis pulled the rest of my lingerie off. I felt his warm breath against my clit.

Harry started to massage his tongue against my nipples. I used one hand to play with Harry's hair and the other to grip Louis' hair.

Louis continued to tease me, completely ignoring my clit.

"Please, daddy," I cooed, "please."

He softly ran his tongue over my clit.

"This pussy is all mine," he whispered and it drove me wild.

"Mmmm you make me feel so good daddy."

Harry sat up and took his shirt off. I gazed at his toned body. He came back down and kissed me hard, gently squeezing my breasts. Louis started to lick me faster while I moaned into Harry's mouth.

"Oh my fucking god!" I screamed right before I came.

Louis licked his lips and I pushed Harry off of me. I jumped onto Louis and roughly kissed him. I grabbed at his shirt, trying to get it off of him. He helped me remove all his clothes and I went back to kissing him.

Harry felt a little left out as he cleared his throat.

"Oh, baby I'm sorry," I reached my hand out for him. He took it and sat behind me. He planted kisses all over my neck and shoulders while I made out with Louis. I pulled at Louis' bottom lip with my teeth.

Harry gently sucked on my neck, giving me a hickey.

"I want to see you guys kiss," I said sexily.

Louis pulled back, "What?"

"You want Louis and I... to kiss?" Harry said, equally as confused as Louis.

"Yes. I think it would be hot."

"I don't know Katherine. We're not attracted to each other," Louis said.

"Please, baby. It would turn me on so much."

"Okay," he whispered and kissed me before I moved out of the way.