Katherine

"Happy Birthday," I heard Louis whisper as I woke up.

"Thanks, my love," I kissed him on the nose.

He placed his hand on my stomach, "I wanted to do something before you leave."

"What time is it? It's still dark out."

"It's around 5."

He kissed me from my bellybutton down to my panty line.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to," he said, "I just wanted to make you feel good, especially since it's your birthday."

We hadn't had sex since Christmas because I was scared I'd have another panic attack.

"I want to," I said.

"Okay. If you start to feel bad just let me know."

I nodded. He slowly pulled my panties off, "I've missed the way you taste," he licked his lips.

"It's only been a month," I laughed, although it had been killing me too.

"A month is too long," he rested his tongue over my clit and I let out a small moan.

He flicked his tongue against it, causing me to arch my back and throw my head back.

I reached down to tightly grab his hair, "Louis," I moaned.

He used his fingers to tease my entrance before sticking them in. He pumped his fingers in and out of me. I sat up and leaned on my elbows so I could watch him. He occasionally made eye contact with me and I felt like I could melt.

 "Mmmmm angel," I moaned as he licked me harder and thrusted his fingers faster, "I'm gonna come!" I screamed. My legs started to twitch as I came hard.

He placed his hand on my thighs and brought his face up to mine to kiss me. I started to reach for his cock but he stopped me, "No baby, this day is all about you," he cooed in my ear.

We took off our pajamas and threw them on the floor. He sat in front of me and grabbed my legs, pulling me close to him. I laid down and he placed his right leg over my left leg. I rested my right leg on his shoulder. He carefully slid inside of me and I grabbed onto his ankle, which was right by my face. He leaned back a little and rested his hands on the bed to hold himself up. His thrusts were slow and the pace made it feel so good.

"Don't go fast yet," I said.

"I won't until you tell me."

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of him inside me. I used a hand to explore my boobs and play with my nipples.

"You look so sexy doing that," he smirked.

"Go a little harder," I said, "but not too fast yet."

His hard thrusts going in and out of me felt so good and relaxing. I rubbed my hand up and down his leg. He fucked me for a while before pulling out. 

We both laid down, facing each other. I rested my leg over his side as he entered me. He held on tightly to my waist and I placed my hands on his face. He started off slow.

"You can go faster now," I said. He began to thrust himself harder and faster. 

I leaned in to kiss him. I slowly slid my tongue into his mouth and massaged it against his. His fingers ran lightly down my back and I felt a chill go down my spine. I softly massaged his head.

"Katherine," he cooed. He closed his eyes and scrunched up his nose, as he was about to cum. He only sometimes made this face but loved it. It looked so cute. I kissed him on his nose and he pulled out, cumming on my leg. We rested for a minute before he got up to grab a towel. He cleaned me up and tossed the towel aside.