Katherine

It had been about two weeks since Louis and I broke up. Celene and Harry broke up sometime last week. I don't really know what happened between them, but I assumed it had to do with Harry's feelings for me. Especially since Celene hadn't talked to me in a few days. 

I spent most of my nights crying. I told Louis that I wanted some time alone but that was a lie. I missed him more than anything and all I wanted to do was call him and tell him that I love him. I just wanted him to hold me and touch me and fuck me. 

I felt so lonely that I decided to masturbate, something I hadn't done in a while, unless Louis wanted to watch me. I took off all my clothes and laid on the bed with only Louis on my mind.

I reached down to my vagina and I was soaking wet from thinking of him. I began to rub my clit slowly and I let out a loud moan.

I imagined this was Louis touching me with his long, soft fingers. His chiseled body would be pressed against my back and our fingers would be interlocked. 

I softly moaned as I neared orgasm. My legs started to shake and my whole body was tingly.

"Louis!" I shouted as I came.

I licked my fingers and got up to take a shower. God I hated being alone. I wanted Louis in the shower with me, rubbing his wet body against mine. I missed his scratchy beard rubbing against my inner thighs. I missed his thick, British accent whispering in my ear. I missed his gentle kisses on my neck and the way he'd rub ice on my skin. 

I wondered if he was thinking about me as much as I was thinking about him? Did he want to call me and tell me he's been missing me? 

After I got out of the shower, I contemplated calling him, but decided not to. I wasn't sure if he even wanted me back. 

As I sat on my bed, I got a call from Harry.

"Hey Harry," I answered.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight?"

"Sure. I'll get ready and then I'll be right over."

"Great."

I decided to wear a simple pink, cropped cami and a pair of high waisted jeans. I topped it off with a pullover sweatshirt. 

It was dark outside and shockingly, there wasn't a lot of cars on the road.

"Hi love," Harry said as he opened the door, "Come in."

He led me over to his living room where he had two glasses of wine set up. One was white and the other was red.

"I know you don't like red wine so I poured you a glass of pinot grigio," he smiled.

I grabbed my glass and sat down on the couch. 

"So um, do you wanna tell me why you and Celene broke up?"

"She didn't tell you?"

"No. She hasn't talked to me since it happened."

"Oh. I guess I can understand why. I told her I was in love with someone else and she assumed it was you."

"Did you tell her it wasn't me?"

"Not exactly."

"I see. Ya know, I really thought all these relationships were gonna work out. I didn't realize all the chaos it would bring. I feel like it's all my fault."

"It's not your fault."

"Yes it is. I encouraged all my friends to date you guys and it ended terribly. Even my own."