Katherine

"Ugh, I feel like we're running out of time," I complained as Louis and I made the guest list.

He placed his arm around my shoulders, "Pimiento, everything is going to be fine."

"I know, but I just feel like we should be picking up the pace ya know," I buried my face in my hands.

"Baby, we have over a year to plan this, don't worry."

I gave him a piercing look.

"I'm sorry darling."

I bit my lip, "What?"

"I said I'm sorry darling."

"No I know what you said, I just liked the way you said it."

"All I said was I'm sorry," he laughed.

I shook my head, "Not that, the darling part. I liked hearing you call me that," I straddled him, "say it again."

He brought his lips closer to my ear and whispered, "Darling."

I felt myself become wet as he slowly repeated "darling" in both of my ears.

"We shouldn't be doing this right now," I breathed.

"Why not?" He spoke in between kisses.

"Cause we need to get to," I paused as he gently squeezed my breast, "work."

"You need to relax."

"You know I hate the word relax."

He laughed, "Let me just," he started to push me down on the couch, "relieve some of your stress."

"No," I pushed him away and sat back up, "not right now angel."

He pouted. 

"Awww baby," I sat on his lap and sort of grinded my ass against his dick.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Okay so," I said, "Have you decided who your groomsmen will be? The boys?"

"Yeah."

"And the best man?"

"Probably Harry. What about your bridesmaids?"

"Well the maid of honor will clearly be Celene and the bridesmaids will be the girls and my sister. Which means you should probably get another groomsman so we're even."

"Like who?"

"I don't know. Maybe my brother. He's too old to be the ring bearer."

"That sounds good."

Louis looked down at our guest list, "This is a lot."

"It's not enough. We need more."

"We already have both of our families and our close friends. Who else would we invite?"

"Our celebrity friends of course. We both know a lot of people."

"Okay okay fine. I'm not going to argue with you."

"Do you not want them there?"

"I want whatever you want."

I gave him a suspicious look, but continued writing down guest names.

-

The next day, Louis decided to take me to Disney to relieve some of my stress.

"Thanks for doing this," I said as we stood in line for the Haunted Mansion.

"Of course pimiento," he smiled, "I hope this is taking your mind off the wedding. I really don't want you to stress over it."

"This is perfect," I nuzzled into his chest. I lied. I was still stressed and nothing anyone did could take my mind off the wedding. It was all I thought about since the day he proposed. I know I'm the one who's putting all this stress and anxiety on myself but I just couldn't help it.