Chapter 9 : You shouldn't seek for me

Pierce's POV

"So....Does Lady Grandma send you here?"She ignores Rhys."Are you here to help us?"She ignores Noi."Are you-" "Enough questioning me like a prisoner. I hate Daemos treated me that way.""But , why you wearing that Dargon's clothes?""They fit on me , so they're mine. Besides , I believe she had human clothes too. Don't she?" She gave a terrifying glare to Ava , which only makes her agreeing of what she said.

"First off , that old lady didn't send me here instead I used magic to get myself here. And second, there's no such word called 'helping' in my head...Noi.""Y-You know me?""Hm... Let me think...Ah yes , the weakest among the team. That's how I recognize you.""I'm not!"

"Silent!*sigh*Look , the old lady you calling is my Grandma. Please put some respect on her. Second , I don't like the way you talk to my knights." "Oh really , I thought...all these years when I was gone , this is the old way you talk to each other?...." "What do you mean you're gone?"She glides next to Leif , lifted up his chin with her tentacle shaped hand smoothly.

"I'm a forgotten soul...."

"F-For-Forgotten?!""Aww....Little Noi is scared. But this makes me feel satisfying~"She appears behind Noi and hissed into his ear which gave him some shivers."How are you forgotten?""Capture by Dargons..... No family....All alone.....Suffer from their cruel punishments.....and Death....""But why are you doing on Ear-th?"asked Rhys."Why can't I? This isn't your world.""Soon enough.""We'll see."

Asch's POV

"Wait."I stopped her who's walking around the palace."Yes , princey? You know the fact you shouldn't seek for me cause I'm a forgotten one and might dragged you to the end...."She haunted me with words.I tried to grabbed her but failed."I'm made out of shadow , your majesty. You can't grab me , just like how you can step on your shadow." I looked down and found myself stepping on my shadow.

"I-I believe that you must know the one I'm looking for this all time."She glides back and looked at me with a silly look."Let me think.....I believe that she's alright....Or maybe not....""Please tell me she's alright." "Princey , don't tell me you had a crush on that Daemos."My face was heated and start scratching my neck."You did , don't you , your majesty?""Yeah , I- Why am I telling either way!? You should answer me!" She sticked out her tongue and ran through the wall.

I ran through the wall , trying to get some answer of the girl of my dreams. Right at the moment , I tripped and fall on the Dargon who probably just woke up. A question appeared in my head. Why isn't she awake from that noisy commotion?Sus.......

"Em....Princey. Let me go?"I got up and set the Dargon free from my grip. "Hey!""I got a name , Bad-tempered man.""Have you seen a shadow running around the place?" "Nope. I believe you need some medicine. For this place."She pointed to her head. "Why you-!"She put her finger on my lips."Shh....A prince should behave himself tho~"She smiled and left me that was stunned.

"H-Hey!""Hmm?""Didn't you heard anything just now?""I heard you tho~" She sticks out her tongue and walked into her chamber."Prince Asch? Prince Asch.Your Majesty!""What?" I can barely loss my sense of hearing from what that Dargon told me.... Ugh....

Rhys' POV

Just I was about to take Asch to have a talk about the magic crisis , he just somehow got froze or something.... "Prince Asch?Prince Asch. Your Majesty!""What?""I hope to make a conversation about the magic crisis with you.""Yes."

Back in throne room , we had a moment of conversation about the magic crisis and of course, the shadow. I don't think she's one of us , she seems suspicious to me and her aura....It feels weird.....

"I believe that you have some results from the shadow.""Yes.""In conclusion, indeed there's some Daemos that's captured and died from the big war ages ago. I believe this will make the people of Daemos got crazy and the High Council might-""No." What?"You heard me , all died but one...That's what the shadow told me." "And what are you trying to do?"I looked at his highness who seems to have a bad idea in mind....

Yue's POV

"A Daemos? In my kingdom? P-Probably beheaded right at the moment."I cleaned my sword while answering the Princey's question. "Better tell me the truth.""I am."I pulled up my scarf , covering half of my face."Why are you hiding your face then?"He pulled the scarf down from my face."N-Nothing. Let go."

I stop when I tried to get his dirty hand from my scarf but turns out , my hand had contact with his."I-I'm sorry."I immediately let go and put the sword at the corner of my chamber. "You've finished asking. Get out now."

"But-""Out now!"I pushed him out and locked the doors of the chamber.I slide down and covered my face with my gloves covered palm.

What is this feeling?

I haven't had this feeling since the day I said goodbye to Daemos?!

Did I-No , it's impossible!

Why would I fall for such a bad-tempered man?

That's ridiculous!

Or
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe?.......