Chapter 30 : Romeo and Juliet

Yue's POV

After all that magic secret stuff , those boring killing life was proceeded.

Yelling at Asch

Getting the flirt Daemos out of the room every single morning.

Sparring with the weak Daemos.

Got some freakin head pats from the general

Arguing with the stupid student

Until today

A book covered with dust on Ava's bookshelf caught my eye.

I walked there with the orange sunlight that was appeared every 4th hour on Earth.

I grabbed it from bookshelf.

Romeo and Juliet?

Golden words were written on the book and a black background was added on.

"Whatcha got there mas-"

I freaked and punched right into the face of Midnight.

"Oh my goodness. Are you alright?!" "Ugh , you could've kill me..." He said while wiping away the blood from his nostril.

I rolled my charcoal eyes and open the cover of the book.

"Whatcha reading? Spells from Rhys or random old tales on Earth?"

I ignored him and hopped on the soft chair , focused on the book in my grip and the furry critter on my lap.

Leif's POV

I walked out from my chamber's door frame and found Asch leaning against the wall next of his chamber's door.

"Off to flirt Yue?" "Any problem? Or his highness had gone jealous?" I looked at him mischievously and phased downstairs.

"I'm sure that she won't fall for you." I glared at Asch who's standing upstairs with his hand on the fence. "But , I'm sure she will flirt back. Which satisfied me." I smiled and walked through the portal.

As I walked out , I found she sitting on Asch's seat , with a black spell book in her right hand , left hand patting the spirit from Daemos. Midnight was out from the signal of Yue , sleeping right to her lap. I phased behind her back and played with her hair.

"Good day , Princess~"I said in a seductively voice into her Dargon ears. "Good morning , Leif."She said while her eyes were still on the pages full of words.

"What are you doing , Princess?" I asked , hoping for attention. "Reading , petting Mirage , talking to you."She still focusing on the pages.

I got a bit impatient.

"Come on , Princess. Put your eyes on me." I said while trying to pull the book from her hand. She suddenly snapped her finger , a purple head popped out from her side and dragged me back to the portal by my collar.

"Midnight! What the hell was that for?!" "For interrupting my master." he said in a quite serious voice and flew out of the room.

Asch's POV

Yue had been acting strange from this morning.

She had a black cover book in her grip. Which is strange enough for someone like her who doesn't read spell books.

"Yue had been acting strange this day." "She had been holding that spell book from this morning. Is there any spell that was strong for a huge destruction in the spell book?"mumbled Rhys which was loud enough for me to hear while looking at Yue and Noi on the training field.