Chapter 39 : Panic Attacks

Yue's POV

I gasped for air as I bounced up. I held my hand on my sweaty forehead.

I looked around , found myself in a room , my shirt was removed and replaced with bandages. My lower body parts were covered by a blanket.

"You're awake. You slept over 2 suns." I turned and found Jun a wet towel in his grip under the door frame. "Why... Why am I here? I thought I was..." "I found you leaning against the trunk of a tree nearby. So I just brought you back."

"Have you seen a girl laying on me? A short one? Pink horns?" "No? You're alone there?" What?....I thought I was.... I held my head as a huge pain flowed to my head.

"Jun , come out for a little while could you?" I pecked and saw Mrs. Zong by the corner of my eye. "Yes , mother." He nodded and left me with a headache.

If that's not Ava.... Who is that?! Am I having illusions?! No , I couldn't have them! I yelled for confusion and smacked my face on the pillow.

Jun's POV

"So , what's the problem , mother?" I asked my mother as I shut the door , letting Yue alone.

"She's ain't in a good situation. She might stepped across the jimsonweed which caused illusions. She will be fine in a day or two." As Mother said , a scream echoed in the room.

"Poor lady. She must have suffered a lot from her past." I looked at Mother who shook her head for pity and sadness.

After the scream stopped , she ordered me to get some curable leaves in the forest and beware for those boys? "Jun , would you like to be a temporary kind Daemos to pick some curable species of leaves in the forest?", I nodded as I grab the basket , "Oh yeah , if you saw anyone from the group you saw earlier suns ago , the first thing you do is to run back home."

I tilted my head , looking at my mom who's hanging a innocent smile on her face. I only can scratched beneath my hazel colour hair , walking through the trees.

While picking some violet butterburs in the woods , my sensitive ears sensed footsteps, make me stood up from the foliage and jumped up the trees. I looked down and found one of the members of the group that Mother mentioned.

What's his name again?

Right

Prince Asch

Asch's POV

It's not yet dawn.

I had already got up from bed.

It has been 2 suns since Yue had gone missing.

She haven't return.

So , I decided to look for her by myself. My knights weren't trust worthy enough , well , mostly it was Leif that I don't actually trust.

While walking pass the forest along the way to Mrs. Zong's living area , I found something red , thin , flowing with the wind that was stuck by the tree.

I walked towards carefully , being aware if it's a snake or what sort of spirits. Turns out....

Yue's scarf?

I picked it up , and looked around the place. She must have been taken by someone. While looking around , I spotted some jimsonweeds nearby. Which I assumed that someone who knew her plan , set the trap for her and took her away.

But who?

Out of the blue , a breeze blew across me , making me running towards a random tree with floors of butterburs around. I looked up the trees and a quick shadow ran away by branches , which I can't see their face clearly.