Chapter 2 : I don't come with peaceful intention

Ava's POV

Great. Saving a man and got hang on the tree. I'm totally going to be late for interview or maybe....I can't make it... "Need help?"I turned my head to the left and found a girl just like those boys. She has a dragon tattoo on her arm, a sword with a white pendant necklace tied on it and a Tudor rose in a bracelet shape around her wrist. "Yup..."She pulled out her dark purple and light purple sword and chopped off the branch.

Just in time , she grabbed my collar and put me on the ground."Thanks." "No worries."Among her black short hair, she has horns like those boys but one of them was broken."Ava. That's my name. Yours?""Well my name's-" "Prisoner!"Oh No....."Oh no...beautiful men...."I hid behind the girl's back , hoping for protection. They're back... Damn..."Is that....""A Dargon?! What's she doing here?!"Dargons? They're enemies? I looked at the girl with a evil smirk behind her dark red scarf.

Yue's POV

I knew it! They're just hereby! I looked at the 5 of them and spotted the prince , a student , a past general , a assassin and a weak knight. Wait....A weak knight...yes....I ran onto the wall and jumped towards the salmon haired Daemos ,pointing the sword towards his neck.

"Hey! Don't you mess up with my men!""How a Dargon was doing here?!""Why don't we just get rid of her?!"said the assassin and pulls his double sickles. He ran towards me and going to attack me by pointing me with his sickles on my throat.I immediately kicked him down with the salmon haired Daemos in my grip. "Please let our friend go.""Friend? Since when you guys make 'friends'?" I asked the student. He got speechless.

"Now...which part is tender to stab into? Hmm?"As I making my mind of killing him , a knock on my head make me fell on the ground.

Pierce's POV

"Ha! No one ever escapes from me!" laughed Leif to the fainted Dargon. Something's just making me confused...She's a Dargon but I thought Dargons has tail and wings. She does have the dragon symbolize tattoo. But she seems....familiar.... Through her skills , she's probably a high rank Dargon. Either a soldier or a knight....But why I never seen her in the war?....

As I snapped out of trauma , I saw the human grabbed Asch's horns."In Public?!"I immediately covered Noi's eyes."Hey!""They're real...Ha...""How dare you?!"yelled Asch."I've should slept late for today...Ha...He..."said the human and fainted onto the ground. I freaked out and stop covering Noi's eyes. "You...kill it..."said Noi stuttering. "N-No I didn't!""She's fine , she just fainted."

A spirit came out from nowhere and leaned against Asch's leg."A spirit." The spirit walked away and looked at us."The spirit wants us to follow it. It's bad to ignore it.""Then ,what about the Dargon and the human?""Pierce." I nodded and walked towards the human. When I grab the Dargon , a pain makes me drop her onto the ground. I looked closely and saw there's a rose bracelet with thorns around her wrist and blood on the thorn.I grabbed her carefully and put her on the shoulder while the human in my grip, following Prince Asch and the rest.

Rhys' POV

"Your majesty , was that use of magic necessary?"He looked at me with a furious glare and answered a "Yes". The spirit let us in the house and Boi starts to walk around the house...until he got attack by the spirit. "The spirit has decided that Noi must die." "Good.""Noi. Die in silence! The last thing we need you to do is to alert the nearby humans."I said to Noi who's still screaming. "Are we really going to let Noi die?""The spirit seems harmless but don't tell him that."

"His humongous suffering brings me joy!" "Likewise.""Enough. Scout the area." demanded Asch. Leif and I went into a room and spotted something that Leif assumed it's a portal. "A lever."I got hesitate of pressing it."Let me do it.""Leif!"He pressed it and a annoying sound happen. "It's gonna kill us!!!"

Yue's POV

Ugh....What happen?...It got to be that assassin's trick....Wait...Where am I...I found myself on a chair with the human laying."Ava...Ava..."She grunt and opened her eyes full of fear. "Wh-What happen?!"I hush her before getting those Daemos' attention. "Listen, If you want your little life to extend , you gotta cooperate with me. Got it?"She nodded nervously.

We tried to sneak out slowly without any of the Daemos' notice. "THE HUMAN AND THE DARGON ARE ESCAPING!!!"How come didn't I see that salmon head at the front door?! I kneeled down and pointed out my sword closely to his throat. "God sake ,can't you just shut up?!""The Dargon tried to kill me now!!"Ugh!!Seriously?!You should know that you're more annoying than a Dragon that screams and shouts for not giving it lunch!

Ava suddenly pulled me away and grabbed a weapon nearby."Ba-Back off. Before I heck scream!""Won't be the first time I make a female human scream.""Leif , hold your tongue."said the student."I thought I saw you in my dreams!""Wow! She can see us in her dreams?!""She might have the ability to foresee us coming. Humans are powerful in this world."Woah.... Their purpose was so obvious. "What the heck are you guys talking about?!" "Please we didn't mean for any harm." "I thought we mean all the harm-" "Asch isn't here.Please , we here with peaceful intentions-""Well , I'm here with no peaceful intention!"I ran towards the salmon haired Daemos and as I was going to attack , something hit me and let me bang onto the wall.I lifted up my head and saw the man who get me down...