Chapter 17 : Prince of Jealousy

First of all , Thanks for the 300 views \^o^/. I love you guys! Anyways let's proceed......

Yue's POV

I snuggle in the bed , trying to gain some more minutes to rest and..... somehow I got kicked from the bed. "Argh....What the heck-""What are you doing in my room?"said Asch clear and furious for every single letter he split out from his mouth."You seem not to remember anything last night , do you?"

"What are you even talking about , peasant? Entering into a prince's room was such a sin to me. You. Are. So. Dead."He casted a fireball in his fist. That's not the point , the point was that....He literally forgot every single thing that I did just for him last night!"Get out-""You know what? That's it! I had enough with your little games! Some stupid magic crisis got you jerks here and I got to be some killer to satisfy her highness. And now? I turned out to be some prisoner of yours and cause myself into different types of troubles. I could probably kill you last night!" Right at the moment I have I said something wrong , my back already got pinned against the cold surface of the wall.

"How do you know?.... That we're facing a magic crisis?""Make me then....if you want to know the truth." "You-"He grabbed my throat so tight , trying to suffocate me."Yue!"I suddenly got pulled from a iron strong grip."Hand her to me.""You're trying to kill her! You've gone insane!" "That's it! Hands off from me! Daemos did change after the war! Ugh!" I walked out Asch's room and decided to check out Pierce.

Asch's POV

"Why are you stopping me from killing her?!""You can't kill her , whatever it takes."I got furious right now."She knows the truth of our coming. What if she tells the human sorceress?!""She what?!""Yes. You heard me right. She knows. Everything.""If she tells the human sorceress....We'll sent to Area 51 for sure!""Find her and kill her.""What?!" "It's an order.""I told you not to kill her! You don't even know what happen last night!""What happen? She probably tries to kill me." "*sigh*You're suffering nightmare , we couldn't wake you up. But , she.... she managed to calm you down from your dream. You seems terrified of getting another nightmare and...." My eyes widen and remember some scene of my dream last night.

Asch's dream

I kept on running until I fell into a black pit....without an end...... Right at the moment I was falling , a white figure's hand reached out their hand.I managed to grab their finger and got pulled upwards.I got pulled into another realm. The realm was a trees covered place with white leaves.

I was landed on the ground , seeing the figure flew away.I ran towards its direction and got lead to a castle looking house."Asch. You came."I turned my back and found...her. I would forget how the wind blow her hair , her eyes sparks , and.... that smile....

"Y-You're okay?"She pinched my nose and smiled."Don't I look fine to you?"Her hand intertwined with mine."Asch....it's been years...." "You're finally here. In my arms."I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tight."Please...don't leave me alone."Her arms wrapped around my neck and whispered into my ear."Yes....""Thank you...princess...."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Back to Reality

She.....she brought me out of the darkness?.... How come...."You seem to be half awake and you pulled her onto your bed for some sort...in case? But , it's kinda rude for trying to KILL SOMEONE WHO SAVED YOU FROM YOUR NIGHTMARE!!!"yelled Leif.I got speechless, sitting on my bed , thinking about what I almost did to her."What makes you have the right to correct me?""And what makes you have the right to make me wrong?"