Chapter 19 : Used

Second person's POV

The night has fallen , darkness has fallen onto every single living creatures on Earth. Except the Night Creatures. Among them....There's one....Leaning against the wall with a silver cuff around her wrist. Her face was covered with blood , sweat and a evil smirk.....

A dark purple mist flow out from her palm and sublimated her cuffs. She got up from the ground , stretching her body from that whole tiring time. This whole time , she's waiting for this moment. A moment to get those Daemos away , a moment to sublimate her cuff and a moment.....to finish some man who doesn't appreciate her.

She looked at the silver made jail poles and sliced them down with her general only sword. She walked on the quiet hallway , searching her way to her destination. "Prince Asch, can't you just sense how dangerous is she now?""And?"Looks like there's some uninvited guests in the party....

"Ugh....The knife she got was meant to kill you! Can't you just sense the danger and the risk of doing a conversation with her!?"Yue's now invisible and trying to get an idea to make those two separate."I make my own choice , it's none of your concern to make up my mind.""Your majesty! My mission is to lend you a hand for finding the perfect human to solve the magic crisis! Not onto some case solving!"

Yue's idea now was to give a backstab very quick before her invisible spell are disabled. She walked slowly , standing right behind Asch's red cape. "Long live the prince....."Right at the moment she pulled out her knife and was about to stab him , the invisible spell wore off which caught Rhys' attention immediately.

"Prince Asch! Look out!"Rhys grabbed Asch's cape , dragging behind him which makes Yue missed her aim.

"Damn it!"She make a backflip and shoved the knife into her holder."How did she-""I thought you put her in the dungeon.""I did , Your Majesty. I just have no idea how did she get to escape from a silver made jail?! Unless....."Yue hold her fist tightly , punch onto the ground and caused a small earthquake happened in the palace.

This earthquake wasn't small after all. It at least summon some rising of creatures in the palace. "What the!?" "Prince Asch!Watch out!"Asch turns his head and found Yue has used the knife on his arm. She pulled it out and aim for the heart.And.... unfortunately she got a hit in the head. "Phew, thank goodness."said Leif who's exhaled from that nervous moment.

"Em....Do tattoo's in Dargons glow?" A weird question caught their attention onto Yue's arm. The Dargon signified tattoo was glowing in a weak greenish colour and for a moment, it stopped and the knife has gone nowhere. "Seems like someone's behind all of this.""Yes.""They lost anyways. Take her back to her chamber."

Yue's POV

Ugh....W-What happened..... I just remember that I met with some Dargon knights and the rest are a blur to me.... I opened my eyes slightly and found someone right next to my bed.... I exhaled my morning breathe and pushed his forehead until he hits the ground.

"What's that for , Dargons?!""Get it right could you? You should probably be focusing on your comprehension instead of..."Right I was about to correct him , I feel a headache in my brain. "Are you alright!?"He grabbed my hand and moved closer to me. I opened my eyes from the pain and found him so close to me. Those eyes.... They're just so attracting..... "Y-Yay , I'm fine."

"Prince Asch , is she-"Not the right timing , Leif. We looked at him awkwardly and immediately pulled our distance away from each other. "You check on her , I-I'm going to my chamber for a while."stuttered Asch and he left me with Leif.

"You good?""H-Huh? Yay , I am. Guess I need some rest from what happen yesterday...."Leif suddenly hold me in his arms tightly."Y-You scared me yesterday....""What did I do yesterday?""You tried to kill Asch for no reason-""I tried to do what!?"

Leif's POV

I titled my head , hoping for an answer for being so nervous of Asch's almost murdered. "I mean....I can't believe how initiative I been , probably going to ruin my plan...."She gave me a awkward smile. She feels like hiding something....Never mind. As long she's alright.

Yue's POV

I finally got up from bed and walked out of my chamber like a normal Dargon...or Daemos."What's this?"I touched a opened hole on the wall. "Well , you did tried to attack us and a weapon of yours hit right onto the wall."explained Leif. Wow.....that's a impressive potion of her highness' wizard and....a dangerous one..... "Did Ava even tried to fix this hole , it looks terrible here."I looked at Leif , who's somehow widen his eyes. "What?" "Y-You....Did you just-"

I looked back and the wall was fixed. All I did was....How come....I looked at my hand and looked back to the wall. I thought I lost my magic...."You have magic , right?""No , don't ask again. I repeat , I lost my magic since I was a kid.""Never mind , Asch has many question to ask you." He grabbed my wrist and lead me to the throne room.

"Why would your people will harm you?""I don't know but probably I'm just a experimental prove to her highness."I scratched my head. "This is new and I have no clue how to disable the potion. Mostly , the potion are mainly activated in the night and used for killing...."While thinking , a headache buzzed in my head."Yue?"I walked away and leaned my right arm against the wall.I felt dizzy...and...used.....

Leif's POV

"Yue?"I walked towards her and patted her on the shoulder. She suddenly grabbed my arm and threw me onto the ground.Her eyes are now black sharp pupils."The potion's activated!"I yelled. She ran towards Asch and the knife appeared in her hand.

An energy pulled spelled Yue back and pinned her onto the ground. "What the-""Go....Please....I don't want to-" She growled and kneeled on the ground.Tears dripped onto the carpet.Asch lifted her head and found something weird....I ran next to him and found her eyes change from black sharp pupils to her normal colour eyes , very fast.

"She's fighting with the spell itself." said Pierce."Her energy was so strong that I can't even see how long she can hold."Darkness start fading in the eyes. "Run...Please....I can't hold any longer....""D-Don't give up , Yue!"I kneeled down and grabbed her shoulder tight."I can't lose you..."Her tattoo , her eyes and horns are suddenly glowing in a light greenish light."Thanks , Leif" "Wait what-"Her eyes revealed full black and she grabbed my double sickles. She jumped onto the ceiling and stayed on the stone wall. She inhaled and my sickles are gone nowhere."Yes.....I'm so appreciate with your powers , Leif." She pulled the "o" so long and phased onto the throne."You- I can't phased anymore!!"My powers! It's gone!

"Let's play this charade , shall we?"The knife suddenly turned into the form of my sickles and she jumped down from the stone wall , playing with it , challenging us.

This is a fight between a inner Dragon and some Daemos......