Chapter 47 : You're Crazy

Yue's POV

I felt sad and suspicious of her grace's death. She died in fully silent.... Like Hei and Bai were probably there right? Since they're her grace's most loyal servants , which they have to be around her..... It couldn't be possible they don't know the murderer.....

"Bai! Hey white!" "O-Oh , Yue! Ya need something?" Bai asked me with a stiff smile. Her eyes were still red and puffy. "Come here , you." I opened my arms, engulfing her warm body in mine. "Mmmm , you're like a life pillow~" I suddenly got dragged away by the collar away from Bai.

"What are you two doing?" "O-Oh , P-Prince Amb-" His highnes pushed Bai onto the ground , and glared at her. "It's king to you. Now head for your own business." "Yes. King Ambrose." Bai said and ran away as fast as lightning. Why is she so afraid of Ambrose?"She didn't hurt you , did she?" I looked at his highness who's combing my hair.

"Your highness , Bai is the best among all friends I had. She couldn't hurt me." I looked at his face darkened a bit , looking at me with his mouth half open. "Among all friends?" "Yeah , so is Hei. They're really amazing friends." I smiled sweetly to him and then left him for training the warriors.

Bai's POV

I walked towards my lover who's right now getting the paper works right in the office. I hugged him by the waist , which might have startled him from the focusing. He turned while I was still grabbing his waist , making my own waist hitting the table.

"Oh my! Love , are you alright? I'm so sorry!" I looked at him with a innocent, naïve smile and hugged him tight. He hugged me back and I grabbed him by the under shirt. "Are you alright , love? You would usually hug me by attacking me first."

"Love , it's just.....Pr- No , King Ambrose. He's acting so strange... I was hugging Yue this morning and he just....pulled me off. It's like I'm going to stab Yue by the back. I don't know what's wrong with him...." "He's just being protective around Yue. Yue had been a great friend among us." Hei said while petting me by the head.

"Not for long~"

I turned my head and immediately hugged Hei tightly as I was knocked out and feeling Hei's body collapsed onto the ground with mine.

Yue's POV

While having lunch with the warriors at the training camp and in order to know more about them, one of the warriors looked at me with his utensil waving right in front of my face. "Hey General. Don't you feel like the king had a fond upon you?" I coughed , choked by my jade tea.

"You gotta be kidding. We're just friends." "No joke , I saw him staring you through the window just now." As he said , I immediately turned back and seem to saw a figure disappear by the corner of the window. "I thought he told you that? But have you ever thought that King Ambrose might be the one murdered her grace?" The warrior said while the one next to him hit him with his own elbow.

"You know we received the order not to mention that in front of him!" whisper yelled the warrior with a face of terror. "He's not here ya know. Like come on , a bunch of guards said that Hei and Bai had left the dining room shut. Only her grace and his highness left. If there's a bunch of guards , why would there be any Daemos assassin enter without getting noticed by the guards?" The warrior said while take a sip of his mushroom stew.

"Many rumours did mention that his highness had a bunch of secret partners and then turned out murdered or gone without a trail in the end." "Don't worry of that. Our general had highly self defense skills , she can handle some yanderes!" A warrior said while making posture of fight movements.

Yan....dere?
I tilted my head for confusion. "Books mention that it represent a person who would kill someone to make his lover be together with them. Haven't you read tha- Oh yeah , that's a long time ago book." The warrior said while sitting back on the log.

"General Yue. His majesty required you to visit him." I looked and found a new looking guard standing behind the warriors. "Where's Hei? Why are you taking his place?" "Sir Hei was being busy with paper works. If you may , Yue." He said while pulled me by the wrist with force and bring me to his highness.

"You're looking for me- Sinex?!" I walked into the throne room and saw Sinex standing next to his highness by the throne. "What are you doing here? How did you escape the prison cells?!" Sinex walked towards me in big leaps and grabbed me by the hand. "Yue! Let's be friends now! I wouldn't harm you like last time! I promise!" She said with a creepy smile upon her face.

"What did you do to her , your highness?" I looked at his highness who had a new emerald colour jewel pendant around his wrist. "She decide to change Yue. She won't harm you ever again." His highness said while grabbed me by the hand. "I'm confident about it. She's my handy helper now. She'll be executed if she did anything to you." Wait- Handy Helper?

What about Hei and Bai?

I asked him and then he held me by the shoulder and lead me to a secret basement. Along the dusty hallway , there are some painting of women that was tore down or splashed in red paint.

"Here they are~" I looked in through the rectangular hole of the door and was shicked for whatever I saw. Their hands and legs were tied with chains , hanging in the air. Scars were covered around their body , blood was dripping in the ground in a huge amount. They....seem.....lifeless...... They're....dead?!

"Your highness , what happened to them?! W-Who did this to them?" "They don't want to work for me anymore. They refuse to drink this potion from my dead mother. So death is the best choice to punish them." I turned to him and saw he had a small bottle of potion in his grip. It's the one that I got force to drink back on Ear-th.

"W-Why - Wait , did Sinex drink that?!" "She's a puppy to me , she drink as I said , she doesn't care after all. As long it's from me." "Why , why did you kill them?! They did nothing wrong!" "Oh yes love , they're your best friends. Now , " He said while pushed me by the door , "Am I your best friend? The one and only?"

I sobbed from my friends' death , choked from my sobs. His highness placed his thumb on my cheeks and wiped away the tears roughly. "Oh don't cry my love. You doesn't look happy , tell me , are you happy?" He said while rest his head on my shoulder , letting my exposed neck feeling his hot breaths.

"You're crazy"