Chapter 54 : I Waited You Over Hundred Suns

Asch's POV

I snapped our fron my flashback , continued hearing her sobs. "You're the one who healed me." She stopped sobbing and questioned me. "W-What? W-What are you talking about? I d-don't know what are you talking about." I gone a bit aggressive by now. I decide to have a talk with her , face to face.

I walked in front of her and grabbed her by the arm. "Don't lied to me , you're a Daemos , aren't you?" She looked at me with her widened charcoal eyes and looked away quickly. "I thought you will never know. And can you not hold my arm so tight?" I looked down and realised she had so many bruises and scars on her arm. She had cut off chains by both of her ankles and her wrist. There's one on around her neck but it's glowing and dark particles floating in the air with emeralds attached.

"Give me your arm or I do it by myself." "What are you trying to do?" She questioned me. And since I hate being questioned , I just ignored her and cut open all the chain around her ankles and wrists. The bruises behind the chains had shocked my mind.

"S-Sorry. I have no idea you're like th-"  Right when I was apologising,  she suddenly grunted in pain and stood up quickly. She pushed me away which make me completely aggressive. "What do you think you're-" I said this while grabbing by the dark magic made chain that was attached to her collar.

I felt a extreme powerful magic flowed through my nerves , causing some pain by the hand. I looked at my hand that started growing dark purple vines and I tried sending some heat to the chain ever since the shadow knight incident back on Ear-th.

Like I was expecting, the chains were cracked into pieces and so is the collar. The dark energy flowed into Yue's fingertips, decreasing the paleness of her face. "*gasp*You- Your hand!" I looked at her worried face as she hold my arm tightly. Is it me or is this the first time she worried for me?

"H-Hold still. Let me just..."She said while grabbing my arm with her fingers gliding on the vines. She took a deep breath and the vines faded away as the mist flowed into her fingertips once again.

Her face was less paler than before but she's still pale. "Y-You are the last dark magic us-" Before I could say anything or even finishing my sentence,  she suddenly gave a solid slap by the cheek. "What's that for!?" "For your dumb of course! You clearly know that the chain was injected with my magic! And you still don't care if you're hurt!" She said while leaned her back against the pillar.

"Why..." I looked at her confusingly while touching my reddened cheek. "Why would you hold it....if you know it contains dark magic..... Why would you set me free from Ambrose's chains if I had done so many mistakes....Why...Asch?" She started sobbing again. I looked at her eyes flooded with tears gliding down from her cheeks.

"I wouldn't mind with the mistake you made....You took off the pendant.... Bish took it and disguise as you in order to banish me...." "Y-You know?" "Leif told me everything. I knew I had to face you when I jumped through the window. The painting of yours had already revealed everything. You're the kid who I healed and protected." She looked at me while wiping off her tears.

"Things changed. You hated Dargons , just like how you hated me." I looked at her slowly walking into the shadow of the pillar. I walked towards her , "It's your duty to finish off the legacy of Dargons." , walking , "And it actually included me." , walking , "You could just killed me if you-" , Before she could finish her sentence , I hugged her tightly into my arms. She gasped for my sudden action , and then hugged me back , feeling the warmth of my body.

"Who told you that's my duty?" Is asked while letting her go and stared at her reddened face. "My duty is to look for you. And I have been waiting for hundreds of suns. I have succeeded." I said while leaned towards her and caressed by the lips. She's first shocked , I feel her hands shivering as I intertwined them with mine , but then she relaxed her body and caressed me back with her arms around my neck.