Chapter 49 : Control

Yue's POV

I woke up and found myself in a dark room , no windows only a door and walls. My hand was chained and so is my legs , they're not as tight as I thought but instead they're loose.

I was right now wearing a completely half transparent red dress that was decorated with rose patterns and my shoes were completely taken off. I looked up into the only source of light , feeling myself being exposed. I soon glared the ring that was known as his highness's proposal gift around my horn. Ugh , what in the world,  it looks disgusted.

Female guards entered the room with Sinex , and so is the one and only Wizard Joe , the one who create the potion to control Sinex. "Grab her , make her stop moving." As Sinex command , the female guards grabbed the levers and tightened the chains. I yelled for the pain they given. "Relax dear , this is not gonna hurt much." Joe said with a huge needle in his grip and inserted it by my neck.

I yelled for pain as I feel the energy flowed away from my body , leaving a tiring body of mine. I looked at the dark purple substance that was then inserted into a collar with emeralds attached that was soon to be found around my neck and the rest into a test tube.

"Take her to serve the king." I looked at Sinex as she announce , trying to struggle more from the chains. But I was literally ran out of energy , I can't fight back like this. The female guards hold me by the shoulder and brought me to his highness's chamber.

I gulped as I was pushed it harshly.

"Well , well , my love , you're awake." I looked at Ambrose who's sitting on his bed in a black collar buttoned shirt. His first and second button weren't button,  which revealed his collarbone. He's still disgusting as usual. He walked towards me which make me walked backwards.

I tried to ascend a shadow palm but failed instead. Not even a small black mist flowed through my fingertips. "What have you done to me?!" "I just took away your magic that's all." I looked at him with tears flooded my eyes. That means everything to me! I just got it back and he freaking took it away! "You fraud! How could you do this!?" As I yelled , he kicked me to the wall hardly , causing me to cough out blood.

"I know you want your magic back. Just say yes and I will return your magic." Yes? For our marriage? I groaned as I kicked his place where the sun can't reach and got up leaning against the wall. "Never. I would never say yes." He stood up , wiping away the blood from his mouth. "Such a bad girl.... I shall tease you by now..." He said as he reached the hand with the pendant and did gesture of pull.

My body suddenly pulled towards and ran into his arms. "What did you do to me?!" "I just used the pendant to make a connection with the emeralds to summon you here in my arms. It's amazing right?" He asked with the creepiest smile I ever seen. I suddenly felt a hand touching freely around my back in circles. "Get your f*cking hand away from me." "What are you going to do , make me? But I'll make you first!" He said while his hands got lower to my thigh. He then pushed me onto the bed , grabbing my hands upon my head and tied them up and so is my legs.

"Ah~ So gorgeous~ Wonder what will it feel like when someone touched you, "He moaned in a very annoyed voice while looking at my body with creeped eyes and grabbed a leather lash from nowhere and started whipping me , "Now yell for me to the rescue, my queen!" I yelled for pain as he gone even harder. "That's it , moan my name and set you free for dismiss." "Ambrose...please.... let me go....." I said while tears flowed down my face.

He then untie me and controlled me , sitting on his lap , letting him touch me wherever he wants. "Hush my love , you must be exhausting. And since it's late now , I shall dismissed you~" He said while let go of me and head to slumber,  leaving me standing alone with bruises that were still dripping blood.

I walked to my chamber hardly in scars and laid onto the ground, crying while gripping the carpet hardly. Is this the price for being a flirt? Whatever it takes , I felt like fate was challenging me. I looked at the black pendant that was half covered in blood and took it off, staring at the white spot.

"Yue , what are you doing on the ground , get up now." The puppet said while grabbing my injured arm, pulling me up harshly. She then pulled out healing supplies, healing my arm. "Better prepare, the king wants to see you next morning in the dining room." Tomorrow?!

I looked at Sinex leaving my chamber with my eyes widen. I then moved my vision to my healed arm , knowing that they're not gonna last long being gorgeous like that. Sitting in front of the mirror , I looked at the collar that was seem to made out of wrought iron but then made out by my magic. I touched it , and even grabbed it , hoping it to crack but I ended up finding my own eyes covered with purple liquid and purple cracks upon my face.

I quickly let go and took a deep breath from whatever I have seen. This is horrifying..... I instead looked at the ring around my horn , taking it off and toss it by the corner of the room.

I tried to sleep but....it's just uncomfortable without Midnight's snore. They had been lullabying me to sleep this whole time.... I tried changing my posture of sleep , directions of the bed , just to find a way to head for slumber.

But I can't....

Looking at the glass window and found it has been the 20 degree of the sun , Sinex had knocked on the door with a new outfit. She combed me and dressed me , not leaving the ring alone , she placed it by my horn and brought me to the dining room with some guards accompany. Making me felt like a criminal.

I walked to the dining room where his highness had been there , watching the scenery of the sun rise. "Morning my love!" He turned to me and welcomed me with open arms. But in  my vision,  those arms could engulf yourself deep down. Nowhere to be seen.

I looked at him with killer yet tiring eyes. My body was soon being controlled by him as my legs ran towards him and my arms hugged around the waist.

"It will be over soon , love. Once I had conquered Daemos , we will rule two lands together , just you and me ," He said while lifting up my chin , "Understood , love?"

I only hummed in response and the hug gone tightened by his force. "I need to hear your gorgeous voice for the start of the day. Understood , love?" He said while holding my hand,  and tightened every single touch.

"Yes.....My love...",
I said it full of hesitation......