Chapter 15 : She's such a Friend

Ava's POV

"Ah~It's still the old self , such memories~"I stretch my arms for that 3 hours or longer trip."Where are we actually , Ava?""Windmill Garden , a place where I usually visit when I as a kid."I can feel like I reversed back to the moment I first came.

"Mayor Andrew , Mr Devon. Such long time we didn't met!"A familiar voice appeared behind me. I turned back and received a hug from a old worker , Juleka. She's works for Windmill Garden for 9 years. The garden was actually belongs to her grandma but soon she inherited the place after her old lady passed away. She's so busy that she doesn't have any time for social media and rest.

"Ava! It's been years!""Hehe...Hey Juleka..."She released from her friendly hug and spare me from being suffocate from it."Look at you , you're now a gorgeous grown-up woman! Oooh, looks like you got a interesting company today."I looked back and found Yue staring at the tulips."She's my friend , Yue-""Hey! Yue , right? You must be first time being here , let me show you around!""Em...No thanks. I will go around the place with Ava."

Juleka's POV

She acts strange...Maybe she just need some time to get herself right up!"So Ava , why don't I show you the place around? It's just renovated!" "Reno.. what?!""Relax , I still based on the old design of the actual building on the inside , come on Yue!"I pushed Ava's back with one hand while pull Yue's hand with another.

"Taadaa~ Like my old lady's wish , I built a glass house right behind the Windmill!"I showed them the new built Glass house. It did cost a lot of the damn money that I saved these years. But , it's worthy."It's amazing!" "Yes.""I knew you'll love it! So I build this with tones of rooms like that one right there is the chrysanthemum room , and that one right there is the lily room. It's been some years since I built these-""What about this one?"

Yue was pointing a door which.....I don't want to talk about it."Oh this? Hehe....It's just a store room...So why don't we go to the garden of Universe? I got some treats for y'all~"I pushed them out of the Glass House and ensure I locked the main entrance of the Glass House. Just make sure no one enters the room. Ever again...

Yue's POV

"Mm Hm , mint floral tea are the best! What about the Rose Petal Tea , the classic drink in Windmill Garden?"As Ava asked , Juleka coughed and put her tea cup onto the glass table."The old lady didn't taught me how to make it , so uh...Hehe ya..." Hmm.... Suspicious...I held my head with my left hand while chewing some flower sugar cookies.

"Hey , what's with that decay flower you're wearing?""Excuse m-" "Hehe... those are Tudor Rose bracelet , she does have a fond of those....Hehe... *mumble*Don't forget about the deal we just talk about.""*mumble*She's insulting some royal flowers of my kingdom!""Let it be then!""What are you guys talking about?"Ava slammed her sweaty palm on my mouth , preventing me from talking nonsense."Nothing Juleka , nothing.... Hehe..."" Oh well , if you girls don't mind , I'm going to the daisy room for a daily clean up perhaps?""You go , you go. We'll be toootally fine , right Yue?"I make a forced puppet head shake by Ava and set free until Juleka's gone.

"Yue! What did I tell before we got our way here?!""I know , I know. No weapons , no killing. No yelling to humans. Especially on this human Juleka ."I mumbled about the rules that Ava mention on the ride. "Exactly! And you almost break one of them. You're literally risking your own life! If they know you're a Dargon , then you're dead for sure!""How are they gonna kill me? I didn't even see any weapons on them. Better stop haunting me , Ava. I. Got. My. Own. Rights!"I tell her clearly of what I said and left the gazebo.

" You're literally risking your own life! If they know you're a Dargon , then you're dead for sure! I'm not some freaking screaming baby now , Ava! Now I get the fact that Asch was always angry about this human 'sorceress'. Too annoying!"I rolled my eyes until a black figure in the Glass House caught the attention of mine.I got my way along to the road and found the suspicious human Juleka. She's locking some lock of the door that she ' hate to mention about it'. Wait a sec , if she's locking the door , that's it's actually a room of something mysterious inside! Ahha , now you're busted , human! After checking the coast is clear , I walked towards the door and karate open the door with some skills...probably terrible skills....