Chapter 33 : Back on Daemos

Yue's POV

"Could you just stop talking by now? I'm getting exhausted from whatever you said."I asked Leif who's flirting me like usual.

"Come on ,YY. Just talk to me and your will see-""Heh , I got myself just a little bit of love that I would spend on someone else~" I hissed as my eyes were somehow uncontrollable and they moved onto Asch who's resting his eyes.

"Who are you looking at? Let me guess , Asch?" I freaked out as Leif questioned me. "N-No! Obviously! Just...*sigh*Okay , I had this weird dream that the new prince of Dargon had soooooo many interest on me , he fell in love with me like someone who's right next to me , and tries to marry me. But come on , it's just a dream. Don't get so serio-"

Right I was alerted Prince of Sensitivity who's hearing my conversation , he phased to me and pinned me against the pillows.

"What did you say?""Really getting this serious , I assumed? What's wrong? Afraid that I can't be yours?" I questioned him with this cringeworthy question. "Just feeling curious how in the world would someone fell head over knees for you."

"It sounds like an insult on a female." "Unfortunately, it is." "You...DAMM BULLSHIT! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BOYS WOULD LIKE TO COURT ME BACK ON DARGONS! I'M GUESSING THAT YOU CAN ONLY BE MARRIED BY STUPID ARRANGEMENTS OR ELSE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SINGLE MINGLE FOR ETERNITY!"

"WELL , I AIN'T SOMEONE WHO JUST PLAYING AROUND WITH DEMONS' FEELINGS AND JUST BROKE THEIR HEART LIKE 'OH IT'S JUST A GAME'." yelled Asch as I increased my voice before he did. "You wanna try me?" "Face me! But I'm sure that I will win!"I accepted his invitation of Great Tudor war 2.0 on Earth as I pulled out my sword and my shadow flames.

Hold for a sec

Girl, so I ain't hoping for the Great Tudor War like you mention, Yue. Why don't you just stay calm for once , instead of pulling out the damn updated sword?

Okay , fine. But do you know human spirit , I AIN'T SOMEONE WHO LISTEN TO STUPID ADVICES!!!!!

Okay then. I shall summon my greatest weapon in My Inner Demon Universe for the whole time.

"What are you two doing?! Hold it as I command!" said Ava while her long stick with a sharp pointy spot by the end of both parts of the stick.

So this is the greatest weapon of all time.

How nice.

How cute.

How peaceful

Totally not like what I've expected.

"Could you two just stop fighting for one day? It seems like fighting was one of your daily mess up you loved to make!" "Well , fighting indeed was one of my nerves. But if you sai-" "Who cares , Prisoner! I mind you for getting out of my way to finish that chaos maker!"

"Look at you two! Acting childish and stubborn! Didn't your parents taught you manners and respect?!""I don't have this 'parents' word in my book since 5. They abandoned me since then the Queen took me to the palace after 7 years of survi-""See! Stil acting stubborn! What in the world had gone into you?!"

"Yeah , something had gone into me! I had been stubborn cause I don't have parents to teach me manners! Unlike you , you had everything. Parents , us as your friends , the money and even more. But you , you're still complaining about life! Doesn't all of this satisfied you?! I had all of this , the name of general , the charm , the reputation and glory. All of this , I had it by all of my effort! You and Asch just sit there , doing nothing and got everything you want!"