Chapter 14 : Yue's Spring Field Trip

Ava's POV

Why the heck time flies so fast?! I haven't got enough fun for winter... Ugh....I thought to myself while laying on the bed lazily. After a while , I finally got up from bed and walked towards the window. Looking at the Sun that rises from the east, the snow starts to melt. This is very obvious.

Spring is coming.

I sighed for realizing time flies and decided to check out the new notifications on my phone until...."For Dargon sake , get out from my room before I cut that annoying tongue down!"Seems like my tiring sorceress lie life is about start once and for all....

*Buzz**Buzz*Who can it be now?... Huh? Pop?"Pop , what's for the morning call?""Oh , you're still sleeping?""No , no , I already awake... at 10 a.m......""Give me the phone...No , I'm not done with her conversation yet!"Through the phone , I can hear my dad's voice next to Pop's phone. I moved the phone further away from my ear for it's being so loud.

"Ah ,finally. So sweetie , how's winter? You must be alone right? Sorry we can't celebrate Christmas last year....""No!No! It's fine. I got some company that day."I quickly disagree to Dad. True , I did got some great company from Yue and the Daemos.

"Guess what? We decide to take a little visit to your place. Your Dad felt worried about you this whole time." "What?!But-"Right at the moment , Dad stopped the call , which was freaking me out right now.

They're coming!

They can't know about the Daemos and Yue!

I-I gotta tell them, immediately!

I rushed out from my room after changing and....got attacked by a pillow on the face."What the-What are you guys doing?!"Yue looked at me with her sword next to Leif throat. The house was a complete mess."I believe that you guys have to do some short explaining, right now.""Well , Sorceress Ava. It's a long story...."

Time reverse 'o'

Yue's POV

Right at the moment I was trying to get back to my slumber , I felt someone's breathing presence next to me. I slightly opened my eyes and saw those teal colour eyes."Good day , Gorgeous?""Nope. Whenever you're around me , it's always a bad day."I turned my back to him.

"Come on , you don't need to be shy of admitting for falling to such a Daemos like me.""Tsk , who would ever fall for such thing? Right , Mirage?"I looked at Mirage who's curled up in my arm , responding with a purr."See?Even the spirit agrees. Now get out before I-"As I was trying to get an excuse , Leif got up with his left palm supporting his cheek , and pulled me into his chest with his free arm.

"Excuse me?!"I pushed his iron grip away from my back and pull his collar , throwing him out of my chamber."Give me a break , Charm. Couldn't you?"As I was going to close the door , he stopped me from closing. "Just let me stay for a little while longer?""For Dargon sake , get out from my room before I cut that annoying tongue down!"I grabbed a pillow from my bed and threw it right into his face.

"Oops, missed.""Get back here so I can kill you!"I yelled at him while grabbing the pillow from the ground and threw it right into his face again. He somehow tripped his leg and fell onto the ground while the pillow hit onto Ava's face.I jumped onto him and pulled out my sword , pointed towards his throat."What the-What are you guys doing?!".......

Time back to where it belongs 'o'

"Whatever, you guys need to hide, right now.""Why?""Because my parents are coming. If they found you guys are here , you'll. Be. Dead."I got up from Leif and looked at Ava."How powerful was your parents supposed to be if their enemies were a Dargon and some stupid side characters?"Leif stood up and put his muscular arm on my shoulder.

"Did you just call me stupid , gorgeous?""Not just you , your idiot friends are included too."I crossed my arms around my body."Ava!We're here-"I turned my head and found two extra human characters standing. Leif had already phased away back to the palace dimension, leaving me with the awkwardly smiling Ava."D-Dad!Pop! What are you doing here? And how did you-""You left the door open so we're worried." "Pumpkin, who is this girl?""Dad , I can explain...""I'M HER FRIEND!"A such gross sentence suddenly split out from my mouth.

Andrew's POV

Friend?Ava's friend?That's.....

"Hey...Isn't she the girl that got thrill on Instagram?! She's your friend?!" "Pumpkin....Why don't you introduce her to us?"I smiled happily. Our daughter finally got herself a friend! "You're not mad?""Why would we? She's probably the one you mention in the phone , right? The name's Andrew.""My name's Devon. We're Ava's parents."My husband and I reached our hand , greeting this new stranger.

"Greetings Mr Devon and Mr Andrew. The name's Yue Ying. Call me Yue." She shaked our hand. Her skin's rough...Probably she does hard jobs. "Why don't we take a trip to the Windmill Garden with Yue?" "Windmill Garden?! The place where I usually go since I was small?!"I nodded with father's smile. It's a while since the day I saw my daughter smiled so cute. "S-Sure , just let us get ready for a while!"

"You sure about this Yue friend of Ava's?""What's wrong about her? She looks fine to me."I said to Devon while waiting for Ava and Yue at the front of her doorstep."She has weird behaviour. *gasp*What if-?""Sweetie , you better stop imagining too much. Shouldn't you be happy of the fact that Ava found a friend as her company this Christmas?""Just think about it-""You better stop watching those anime movies. They're bad for you.""Hey , there's a new season for the movie. Don't let me stop watching it."Just why you love watching anime movies , Devon my love?.....

Leif's POV

I was trying to gasp for some fresh air for that emergency escape from Ava's powerful parents."What's for the rushing breathing?"asked Rhys with a book in his grip."Ava's parents are here , they almost killed me!""What? What nonsense is that?""It's true. That's what Sorceress Ava said!""She was a powerful one , not to mention her parents."

"Wait...Yue's out there!!""What?!" "She's probably dead now...What should I do....""What's with the yelling downstairs?!"Oh no....It's Asch.....He probably gonna kill me...."Ava's parents are out there.""And?"I swallow my voice into my throat, begging Rhys not to tell the truth."And Yue's outside with her parents." "What?!""Rhys , you shouldn't tell him that!"Asch teleports in front of me and lift me up by grabbing my collar.

"Prince Asch, please use your magic wisely!""Silent! If anything happens to her , you. Are. Dead.""How am I supposed to know if she's dead?! I gotta take care of my little life!""You didn't take her with you! You're such a selfish Daemos.""Excuse me?!""You heard me , Assassin Leif. You deserve to die."He threw me to the wall close to the exit. At the same time , 2 shadows walked through the wall and my face was right in front of their toe tips.

Yue's POV

"Leif? What are you doing on the ground?"I reached out my hand and pulled him up from the ground. "Y-You're okay...""Are you cursing me to die faster?""I have fallen for the curse of your beauty~"He leaned down and kissed my knuckle.I pointed out my finger and pushed him away from my hand."In your dreams."

"You're okay!"Asch suddenly ran towards me and gave me a hug.Why do his hug felt so warm....Hold on , I shouldn't be having any relationship with any Daemos! I pushed him away quickly and scratched my cheek. "Y-Yay....I'm fine.""What's with the human outfit you're wearing , Yue?" "Oh yes , back in business.*sigh*Yue and I are going to the Windmill Garden-""Without you guys."I break Ava's sentence which makes the boys furious.

"Without us?!""You sure you're gonna be alright?""Excuse me , I kept myself alive from Dargons and even become a general. Humans? I will be fine. Besides , Ava's parents like me." "T-They do?"asked Noi shockingly. "You cast a spell on them , didn't you?" "Em...hello?"I tried to perform a spell to Rhys but failed."Not a magic user. Spell aren't my type. Besides , I'm still in a curse of humans loving me." "Time to go, Yue. My parents were probably waiting for us for a long time.""Indeed , let's go. Wait , Hey! Take care Pierce for me!"I said while walking through the wall and started my journey with Ava and no annoying Daemos.