Chapter 6 : Human Outfits

Yue's POV

After that sudden message from the painting , I just can't sleep well for the night. Well....there's also another reason....Thanks to those freaking annoying Daemos! They're literally screaming like hell whenever I have the mood to sleep!

"Hey Dargon!""I have a name okay?"I snuggle back to my bed, ignoring that stupid 'Prince Asch'."Get. Up. Now."I got up and gave him a glare."Make me then. Your highness.""You...."His grip magically create fire and walked towards me.He pinned me down and lifted up my chin."I don't want to hurt you....But...you forced me to...""Asch!" Ava?! What's she doing here?"Get out.""You have no right to make me...." "Who's the most powerful one here? Me. Now back off before I unleash my power on you."He growled and left me laying on my bed , getting a sigh from getting killed.

"What are you doing here ,Ava?""Oh. Right. These....."She passed me a set of outfit."Are these...""Yup. Human clothes. I bought them yesterday... which you went somewhere that I can't find you. Besides, you can change them by yourself, right?"I nodded slowly.For a sudden , she hugged me tightly which makes me freaked out and my face heated up.

"W-What are you doing?" "I'm... hugging you?""What's that?"She immediately let me go."Don't you guys hug in your world?"I shook my head. "We have no time to do this...hug thing.""That's bad..it's actually good though."I asked for something very dumb to her."Can I....""Hmm?""Get one more hug before you go?"She smiled and hugged me. After I hugged her back and stay in that position for some seconds , she left me in my chamber to change into the human outfits while she go and get rid of the Daemos.

"Yue?Are you done yet?"I walked out nervously the washroom (Finally Ava told me what this called). "You look great!"She squealed excitedly.I looked at myself through the mirror.I looked great though....Myself, still in a black short hair and a pair of imperfect horns ,wearing a red jacket that 2 golden colour dragon sewed on it with a white under shirt , black jeans and red shoes.The black pendant was now a bracelet around my wrist while the Tudor Rose bracelet? It's now a flower standing in a 'vase'.I grabbed my sword and found something missing... "Ava...""Yay?""Where's my white pendant necklace?"I looked at her and she seems terrified..."AVA! Where. Is. It?""I'm sorry!!""Get back here!"

Rhys' POV

"You sure this is a good idea , Prince Asch? What if the Dargon-""She wouldn't. Besides , the sorceress gave us it , which means she got her permission for it.""Well. I don't think-" "AVA!!!GET. BACK. HERE. NOW!"Just like Leif's expectations , the Dargon seems to be furious of the fact that the sorceress gave us the pendant.

"Beg for mercy , Yue!!""Why you little-"The Dargon ran out of the chamber with her sword in her hand and the black pendant around her wrist just like Asch's.Plus , she's in her human outfit.She looked at Asch furiously and looked back to the human sorceress."*sigh*Okay, I'm not going to blame for taking my things. But , how could you just give it to him?! Do you know what the hell it is?!""Just.....a necklace?""You...Ugh!Whatever."

After making sure our names , the human sorceress ,which her name's Ava , took us to the 'park' , that's probably how does it pronounce.And for some reason, she once again cast a spell on us and Yue to prevent us for running away while she go and look for Pierce that gone somewhere. Or is she trying to let us to communicate with each other?

In that entire moment , she somehow have nothing to do with the spell , so she hang herself on a tree branch.(Of course , the Daemos hid their horns. Well... except Yue.)"Hey. Dargon. How come you can break the spell?"She looked at Leif with a side eye and hang herself,looking at us....probably upside down."Not to mention that Dargon has better environment than Daemos. So ya?""Then what does that do with your horn?"Her eyes widen and got back onto her branch."D-Don't ask that anymore. Private."She laid back onto the branch.She's hiding something....isn't it?From a painting to a broken horn of hers.....What else shall these things lead me to?...

"Yue?Why are you doing up in a tree?" Oh Ava's back. With Pierce behind her."Oh you know, taking some spirit nap. Besides , it's more comfortable on a tree.""Oh you know cause we're going back so could you...."She hopped down and cleaned the leaves and dust on her shirt."Yup. I'm done. Let's go."

On our way back to Ava's house , under the hot...'Sun'?I looked onto the ground and saw something...."Yue?" "What Rhys?"Did it just disappear?... "It might be an illusion, Rhys. Come on ,we gotta keep up to the rest."said Yue while running towards the others who's afar. It can't be wrong...Yue's shadow....was...."Rhys!""C-Coming!"My mind was stuck when Asch yelled my name for me being slow. Now? All I can do now was to stop my thoughts and catch up Asch with the rest before he continue to yell my name.