Chapter 57 : Repay of Debt

Second person's POV

After a moment of war , it's obvious that Daemos had a higher advantage of winning the game since they have Yue the black pheonix.

Yue was right now catching her breath back from the long fight between her and Ambrose. Can't really fight back the fact men had higher stamina than women. The warriors of Dargons were secretly retreating themselves , without letting Ambrose noticing.

The only person left was his minion , Sinex , who's standing there emotionless. Her eyes were still glowing in emerald colour. Ambrose had enough with this charade he's playing he then command Sinex to fight for him while he took a break or two.

"Sinex! Attack that woman!" "Yes , my king." Sinex said while pulled out her wrought iron sword and started attacking Yue. This girl's fight wasn't really making me feel fun to enjoy. Well , that's what she thinks until she got kicked to a stone pillar by Sinex  and coughed out some blood.

"Yue!" Her soulmate yelled as he saw she suffering by another woman. He continued attacking a loyal guard of Ambrose and even kicked him to the ground. Yue grunted and quickly get back up again , as Sinex aimed towards her throat. Yue then ascend a shadow wave , pushing Sinex away in order to pull out their distance.

Sinex somehow dodged away from te wave and even had a potion in her grip. She tossed it to Yue causing a splash , making Yue felt....used.....

"Eh Asch , I think you gotta CHECK YUE OUT!!" Asch turned his attention to the bridge as he noticed that Yue had her eyes turned to yellow and sharp pupils upon her face. "Ambrose , you little dirt!" He insulted him and got attacked by the guard.

"Brother!*grunt*" Rhal freaked out when he saw his own brother injured but he got injured at the mean time he was distracted. "Yue , my love , attack him. He harmed you." As Ambrose manipulated her , those memories....a slap on the face..... They all flooded in Yue's mind and fueling her with anger.

"Yes....My king..." She said it slowly and ran towards the injured Prince who quickly stood up and blocked her sword. "Yue! Listen! You don't have to be under his control! You're who you are!" "You make me different than the others. If it isn't you , I could've live peacefully as a normal Daemos!" She yelled as she kicked Asch by the stomach.

"You make me feel rejected by my family , you make me friendless , you make my life miserable!" Negative thoughts came out from Yue's mouth , making Asch felt miserable as well.

"You thought you marked me and I could be yours? Ha! Grow up , boy. I don't need your love to keep my life going on." She said while raising her sword upon the air. Asch couldn't do anything but glared at his love of his life being manipulated.

"No. This is not you , Yue. You're not as awful as you thought. You said you're rejected by your family , but your father just forgave you for run away." Yue looked at him while slowly putting her sword down. Ugh , why does he had some common sense words coming from his mouth?! No... Maybe he's manipulating me!

"You said you're friendless , but you have us , Ava , Leif , Pierce , Noi , Rhys." Asch said while slowly approaching towards her. She quickly put down her sword in the air and slowly back off. "No! Stay away from me! Back off!"

Asch refused her command and continued walking towards her , engulfed her in his arms. "If I make your life miserable , why would I mark you in the first place?" Yue grabbed him by the cape while listening to his words. "Wake up , Yue. You don't need to live under your shadow." He said while caress her , breaking the spell.

The emerald pendant on Ambrose's wrist suddenly had a small crack which then only caught Ambrose's attention when it gets bigger. The emerald cracked and Sinex was set free by the curse.