Chapter 18 : Spear of Non Mercy

Second person's POV

"Where is she?""This is probably her location. She must be here."said some strangers who just came from the other dimension."Wait-....This way!"said a stranger as he heard sobbing sound.

"There she is! Grab her!"They pointed out their glove wrapped finger towards their target.

Yue

Yue quickly wiped away her tears and ran as she found someone seeking for her. Not to mention , those strangers are knights , trained knights , high ranked knights. They grabbed her wrist very fast and forced her to drink a potion that was just invented by the amazing wizard in Dargons. After drinking the last drop , Yue can feel her nerve are thicken and her head was being squeeze. She had the lust.....the lust of killing....."Hey. Take this."said a knight while threw a folding small pocket knife to her. She fetched it and gave a daily evil smirk.

Not even a second , she cut their throats and blood was decorated on the brick wall."Ah....Yes.... Love this feeling....How long didn't I taste blood?"Yue's pupils turns sharp black and her teeth becomes sharper but not like Leif's. She licked the blood on her gloves and walked out of the alleyway.

Her blood covered arm and cheek freaked out some passed by humans. Someone who's still hates Ava's daily scream cut their throat , sending their body to hell and soul in her pocket.

She looked up into the sky which was blocked by a huge apartment. She smiled and walked from the front gates.....

Pierce's POV

It has been some hours since Yue got stormed out of the apartment. Thanks to Prince Asch. Leif and Asch are now having a damn bad conversation here. And my job is to make sure , they don't fight.

"Why did you slap her in the first place?!""Well , I thought I'm the one who should be asking you instead! What are you doing?!"Asch grabbed Leif's collar , pushing him against the wall."If anything happened to her , you. Are. Dead.""What am I supposed to be doing now? Run? I'm not a coward like her. A little slap and run away? What general is she?"

Creak

"She's not a coward! She's a female general of Dargons and you just touched her without my permission!" "And what makes you have the right to correct me? I'm the Prince of Daemos."Suddenly , Leif raised his ankle and kicked Asch onto the chair. "You wanna fight fire with fire , I assume?""Heh , with delight , Prince Asch."

Creak

"Prince Asch , enough with this nonsense!"yelled Rhys who got out from his chamber just in time."What's with the commotion?""Ah! My living room! Asch , Leif! What the hell are you even doing!?""None of your concern , prisoner!""Sorceress talking here , Prince!"

Creak

While Sorceress Ava was dealing with Prince Asch , my head sensed something.....Nothing but danger.I turned my head and found Noi looking at me suspiciously."Eh , are you alright , Pierce?""Didn't you sensed something?""What?""Danger perhaps?""Nah , you probably think too much."Noi patted on my shoulder and continue watching the fight.

*Clap , Clap , Clap*

With a sudden clap , Ava and Asch stopped fighting and all our eyes are focused of the sudden coming of Yue. She's now leaning against the wall , smirking while clapping her hands
....slowly.

"Yue! You're back!""Of course, I will be back. "She turned toward us and.... "Yue...?"Yue's cheek , right arm and sword are covered with blood.""Yue? Are you.....""Oh yeah , I just got some fun and forgot to clean myself up."She said while wiping the blood on her gloves with her tongue."I'm getting his soul tonight!"She pointed towards Asch. We get into position really quick for protecting Prince Asch."Yue , what has gotten into you?"She gave a smirk and phased-Hold on , phase? Like Leif? How did she-

Asch's POV

The sudden phasing skill from Yue freaked me out. I looked around , trying to sense her aura."Prince Asch! Watch out!"I turned my head and found Yue trying to give a stab on the back with a gold colour pocket knife. I quickly glided out of the way from her.

"Come here , Prince. There's nothing to be afraid of."She stood up and walked towards me. Leif phase right behind her back , trying to knock her off." "Well , well , not even a chance." She kneeled down , swung her leg and drops Leif onto the ground."Oops. And now.....What else do we have here...." She walked towards us which makes the human walked backwards and hid herself right behind Pierce.

"I had enough with your pathetic friends and charade. What if I end this? I don't know , it all benefits...me." She raised the knife and ran towards me."Now , Pierce!""What the-" Just what Rhys' excepting , Pierce grabbed her wrist and swung her hardly onto the ground. The knife slipped away from her hand and stuck on the wall which....the human was right next to it.

"Oh my god...."The human slides down with her back against the wall. "Prince Asch , are you alright?""Ugh , yes."I act calm in front of Rhys who's concerning about me from getting hurt.

"Wow , this is a pretty looking knife." "Not just any knife."Rhys answered the human."It's the Spear of Non Mercy. Whatever wound shall not be heal and whoever dies from it shall not come back life."The human swallow her voice and walked back to her room."Tsk , weak. Take her to somewhere that's far away from the human. I have so many questions to this Dargon.""Your majesty-""It's an order." I demanded and left them alone.