Chapter 45 : All Part of The Plan

Yue's POV

"How did you-" I felt a string of pain and fell into darkness.....

Welp , that's what ya readers think.

I'm a strong woman with strong stamina.

I quickly put my palm on the table next to the bed , rubbing my temples , calming from that sudden strong energy.

"Yue! Are you alright?!" The Queen asked full of rush. "I.....I'm fine...." "Well , that face doesn't follow your command , Yue."mocked Hei but soon shut up when his highness glared at him.

"Let her rest here , mother. I'll be looking at her by now." His highness said while holding my hand and let me leaned on the headboard of his bed as her grace walked out with a suspicious wink to his highness.

"You know that I'm actually fine." I looked at his highness with my arms crossed. "Yes but I just wanna drag the time , preventing meeting Sinex out there." I laughed softly for the fact that he probably can't stand from Sinex's winks.

"Yeah , gonna do some training later?" "What's wrong? Wanna skip for a day? Not even a chance , child." "I'm not a child , I'm in the age when I could be king of Dargon." He fight back. I then joked the fact that I'm telling her grace about this.

"Please don't tell my mother about this." "Nope , I'm going!" I said while standing on his bed and hopped in small steps. "Not even a chance!" He yelled while grabbed my ankle and pulled me into his chest and hugged me by the waist.

After some time of struggling  , I just realised that how close am I with his highness. "Your highness , you can let go now." He didn't replied but turned my face to his. I could feel his breath blowing to my exposed neck , his soft skin snaked around my waist , he slowly leaned down to my lips.

Like last night , I placed my finger on his lips , looking at him teasingly and whispered in his ear , "You really want me to do this , isn't it?" I looked back at his highness who had his cheeks blushed like hell. I got up from his lap and walked towards the door. Before shutting them , I looked at his highness and winked , giving him a training reminder.

"The only thing you wanna do is get some rest and prepare for training." I said while pulled the door shut and walked back to my chamber , leaving the needy boy alone.

Ambrose's POV

I looked at her winked at me , giving me the best reminder on my entire life. As she finished , she shuts the door , which makes my life miserable back then.

For a certain reason , mother usually told me a lot of tales about her. All the good stuff about her , it sounds like she's a piece fully pearl white paper without any ink droplets on it.

She's perfect

Which was just my type.

I want her. I want her soul , her body , everything about her. Her sassy personality,  her bravery , her straightforward thoughts. Like a smile of hers , or maybe a wink could probably make my heart skip a beat , making me suffocate from lack of air. I can stare at those eyes every single moment in my life.

I was wondering why is there any boys in Dargon wants to court her anyway?!

Like...probably her flirty voice and smile cause some anger of some females.

But........

It seems someone's blocking my way to her heart....

Not just one person...

Someone that meant to her....

Someone....

But I knew that I'm the one and only male around her.