Chapter 8 : Black Invader's Attack

Yue's POV

Why?Why?Why do I feel weird when look at them?I scratched my head, making my short black hair a mess , some tangled up with the crack of my broken horn.I looked at myself into the mirror,hoping for an answer."Are you who you are meant to be?"I looked around and no one was found. I start to freak out, opened my mouth , stuttering to the unknown. "W-Who is there?""Isn't it obvious , Yue? I know you , everything about you. Especially the truth of yourself.""Just g-get out of my mind! Please!"

She's gone....Thank god....I managed to pull myself out from the fright , assume it as an illusion.I walked the room , decide to get a drink. Leaning against the counter , I gave a side eye to the marble table , looking at my reflection.And......

Ava's POV

Flying in my sweet dreams , enjoying the moment without any Daemos or Dargons.....Until a sound of a glass shatter flow into my ears , cause me to roll down my bed.Putting my palm on my pain spot ,managing to walk out the room. I saw Yue sitting on the floor with her black eyes widen.

"Yue?You...okay?""Y-Yay. I'm fine."She stood up and start cleaning the shattered pieces of the glass."Be careful-""Ah...Ouch...."Ah darn it.... Right at the moment I was to tell her that glass will cause damaged , she already got hurt....She'll kill me.... "What's going on?"asked Rhys who came out from the pocket dimension. "Nah. Just a bit of cuts. It will be fine. Right Ava?""Huh?! Ah yes , of course." I gave a fake smile.....That's weird... she's not angry....

Rhys' POV

"Do you need Leif to heal you?"She smiled and stood up , patting my shoulder and whisper into my ear."Appreciate but no , besides....You should probably take good care of your magic....shouldn't you?"She hummed and walked back to her chamber.

Back in my library , my mind was still stuck at the words she just said. I stare at the spell book on the page of the Mirror of Truth , still thinking of the person who will do this....Until a female scream appeared in the palace. I immediately ran out the library , looking at each and everyone who ran out from their room to check out the scream."Who's that?""No doubt that's probably the human.""Shouldn't we go check it out or something?...."Asch looked at Pierce , asking for the purpose of being busy body."The human was our priority , not to mention she's a powerful sorceress."" Indeed. Prince Asch , I decide to check it out before Yue did anything to her." Asch growled in a deep voice and walked out through the portal.

Ava's POV

I was just swiping my phone on Instagram until someone opened my door.Through the shadow it's a girl , which makes me assumed that it was Yue. I called her name but she didn't respond.I called her name once again , she walked front a few steps , stopped under the moonlight.I dropped my phone onto my bed after looking at such a shocked scene.

"Y-Yue?"Her hair turns longer , her horn was back what it should probably look like.The black pendant necklace was still on her wrist but with the decayed Tudor rose bracelet around it as well.She walked towards in small steps , revealing her sword reflects the light into my eyes under the moonlight. Her black eyes are glowing in a dark red colour. She's in her Dargon outfit but her arm....I can clearly see that the Dragon tattoo was gone nowhere!

"Yue?!""Who's that?Oh Well....They still don't want to finish you...." "What are you talking about?!""We're born to be violent and cruel....but they let down their guard on a small human...."I moved back , trying to pull our distance further. "Get here now....I won't hurt you.... Believe me..."I screamed as loud as I can , hopefully to get some help. "Scream. Go on. No one will save your little soul...."She waved her sword , prepare to attack."Good bye... Human.."I closed my eyes , preparing to face my fate. My fate of death.Oh my God , oh my god , please let my soul be in heaven , please there will be someone feeding my cat , please don't let my dead corpse being torn apart by the demons....

Second person's POV

Right at the moment when this invader who's not Yue was going to wave her sword towards Ava , the Daemos arrived just in time. "Who's there?!"She turned her head as a respond , looking into those 5 pair of glowing eyes in the darkness. Asch's eyes immediately widened in the dark , he can't believe his own demon eyes...He found the girl of his dreams.....But...why is she here?I thought she....He thought to himself.....

"Here to take care of your priority, I see? Too bad , she's mine now." "Who are you?! Reveal yourself!""I don't do revealing and stuff. Make me...Rhys.""Indeed , it will be so much fun."Leif pulled his double sickles from his holder and attack this weird behaved Daemos."Leif! Don't let your guard dow-"Right at the moment when Rhys tell him to be cautious of this stranger in darkness , he just got down and got attacked by her."Come on , I'm waiting."She pulled out an invitation of letting the Daemos to attack her. "You ask for it." Rhys and the others pulled their weapons , start to attack the invader.

"You're next. Come on , don't be such a coward."said to Asch who's standing among his knights who were defeated.Asch immediately pinned her on Ava's bed , using his fire magic to attack the invader.His fire magic light up the room , and now he can see the invader clearly....or not....The invader was all black. Her skin....Her face...Except her eyes...."Get off of me!You jerk!"She tried to kick Asch away from her but his loyal knight grabbed her arm and not letting her moving a single muscle.

"You okay ,prisoner?""Appreciate it , thanks."Pierce walked next to her , giving some head pats on her head to calm her down for the sudden attack. Ava's face was full of worries , feeling curious of her behaviours. "Why are you attacking her, instead of us?""Oh please, we're the same. The only difference between us was that I was disgraced and you are adored. And I don't know this Yue girl that the human's calling."She gave a evil smirk.Rhys thought with his hand on his chin until a thought got straight into his mind.He grabbed her arm under the moonlight.

Within his surprise , there's no tattoo but scars on her arm."Well?""Not Yue. There's no sign of Dargon tattoo." "Can't believe some same looking creatures like me would use those disgusting eyes to see me as a betrayer.""I believe we should make a questioning session for this invader. "Yes."answered Asch.