Chapter 21 : Utterly Ridiculous Uncle Jotham

Yue's POV

It's been a while since the potion and that whole commotion happened on me. And who knows , time really flies. Although I didn't see any wings on the clock in Ava's room.

It's the day!

As smart readers like you who's looking at this chapter, you probably didn't miss the Windmill Garden chapter. And as you know Juleka gave us tickets to some sort of place called Enchantia , well , today's the day.

(A/N : Oh BTW , This moment , Ava has already known as a 'princess' to the Daemos. Which is also none of Yue's business.)

"Yes! Vacation!"squealed Ava after our legs reached the soft...sand? I don't know. "Princess Ava was so excited." "Over excited , Pierce. She can literally being in this mood for the whole night and interrupt my slumber."I disagreed with Pierce and a yawn came out from my mouth.

"Come on , Yue! Don't feel tired in this awesome vacation now!!! It's just a start!"yelled Ava from afar."Eh....Is Princess Ava being strong for a sudden?""She's just being hyperactive for a moment , she'll be-"Not even letting me finish my sentence , she grabbed my wrist and ran around the place.

"Ava , you're running too fast!""Come on , how can't I be runnin-Ahhhh!!!!" Just right the moment Ava was being too confident of not running too fast , she bumped into someone and caused us to roll and fell onto the sand. Rolling in the deeeee~eeeeep. "Ow.....""Ava , Yue! You girls made it!"Hold on , this voice-"Juleka! Awww , girl!"Once again , I received a hug....or double hugs.

"Princess Ava! Are you alright?"yelled Rhys who's running towards us. "Awww , Princess , you did so hard work on your relationships , ain't I right?"said Juleka while hit Ava's arm with her elbow. "No-I-Didn't."Ava split the words out from her mouth , one by one.

"Oh , so these are the Daemos you told me , Yue? Their facial attractiveness was really beyond deion.""Yes. They are.""You told her about us?!"scolded Asch.I stared at him with a side eye and ignored his appearance.

"Who is this , Princess Ava?"" Why does she know that we're Daemos?" "Guys , this is Juleka. The owner of-Wait a minute , what are you doing here?"asked Ava suspiciously.

"Eh....Well...you see-""Juleka young lady , what's taking you so long for some seashells?!"A scream from her back freaked Juleka out and caused a squeak to split out from her mouth. "Ugh...I'll tell you guys along the way."

"Hold on , so this is your father's island and your uncle inherits this!?" "Mhm , my uncle's the famous known photographer in Paris. After he lost his job , he got his way to Enchantia till today. He got a bit...."She draw circles around her temples and clicked her tongue."And here we are." Along the cement made road , she lead us to a hemisphere shaped glasshouse.

"Young lady Juleka , what's taking you so long?!" A human in the middle of the room asked. His back was faced to us. "Sincerely apologise , Uncle Jotham."She handed him the bucket of shells."Ugh , too late , you missed the right timing to take the perfect pictures of the-" Juleka sighed and pulled his face right into the bucket of shells."Ugh , ridiculous , Young lady! Utterly ridiculous behaviour!"He pulled his face away from the bucket and cleaned the sand on his face.

His hair was long like Pierce's but in light brown with some white hair among them. He got a pair of blackberry colour eyes and a stuff around his neck."These shells are also utterly ridiculous. Look at this , what colour is this?! The shell was polluted! You need something marvellous , like the shiny Étoile(A/N:In case you don't know , it means star)in the sky! Something like-" His eyes suddenly were focused all on me , which gave me a sense of awareness and danger.

Juleka's POV

While Uncle Jotham was making some weird sentences , his eyes suddenly focused on Yue. He walked towards her , putting her hand on his palm and kissed her knuckles. Ava just mentioned me that she's quite Instagram famous? I don't know what is that , just I have bad feeling about this.

"Ah , look at this cheveus noirs(Black hair)~ses yeux noirs étincelants(Her black sparkling eyes)~Am I know your name , Mademoiselle?""Eh..... Juleka? Need some help here , girl?" "Ah , shush. Mon Chéri (My sweetheart) Juleka~ Are these your amis(Friends)?"He suddenly wrapped his arm around my neck , asking me if I know them. "Y-Yes?" "Fantastique(Fantastic)!She can work for me now!""Wait what?"

"Mes serviteurs(My servants)!"He clapped his hands and some of his beloved servants-I mean workers came. They are some loyal workers of his and followed him when he lost his job and all the way here...which I think was time wasting."Check on her , I need to check my beloved camera~"

"Sorceress Juleka , what are they doing to Yue?"asked that salmon coloured hair Daemos."Oh , just doing some job of theirs. I'm useless from now on."I leaned my whole body on the cleaned sofa."Can I kill you if you're useless?""You guys really kill all single day. Non stop I assumed?" "That's....what we do for sake...""Oh Mon Dieu(Oh My God)!!! Look at this mess!"I rolled down from the sofa as I freaked out.

"You know what to do , people!" "Pronto!"As they said , they dragged Yue outside , to the dressing room. "*sigh* This is really happening." "Where did Yue go? I just stare at the phone for a moment and-""I would be delight to get that thing away from your hand , Ava. Yue has be dragged away from my uncle's servants minutes ago."'Ah Ah , anything but not my phone."

"Mon Chéri Juleka , you didn't tell me you have a magnifique friend in your circle. I thought you only hang out with some ridiculous flowers around you.""Just like how you hang with your stupid servants and that 10 years old camera.""Ah Ah , utterly ridiculous. Didn't your parents taught you manners?""Didn't your parents taught to use other words except 'utterly ridiculous'?"

"How dare you-"He raised his hand and I automatically closed my eyes. I got used with it. Waiting , counting for the day when Ava and her friends came to Enchantia , just to escape myself from him....The air seems paused for a sudden. I opened my eyes and found a man with dark long hair standing right in front of me.

"Ah ah!""You deserved it."He let go of my uncle's hand."If one more finger of yours touch her , you're dead."He turned towards me and pat me on the head."Are you alright?""Y-Yay. Thanks....Eh...""Pierce.""Mm , thanks Pierce."

"Mr Jotham , she's ready.""Bring her here."The servants of my uncle's pulled Yue in by force."Wow , Yue! You just look so amazing!"She thanked me and played with her hair.

"Wow , Yue! You just look so amazing!"She thanked me and played with her hair

(A/N : Basically what Yue's wearing. By force. Just without the hood on her head.)

"Ah~Fantastique~ There's no more girl that's gorgeous like you."I sighed silently. He literally told that to every model he met."You good?""Huh? Yeah. Just hoping one of you kill this utterly ridiculous uncle."

"*clap**clap*Work time , Mes serviteurs!"And once again , they dragged Yue out to the photo room. "Juleka serviteur!""Yeah Yeah! Coming!"I rolled my eye and ran towards the exit.

"Good luck...Juleka..."