Chapter 51 : Assassinate or Visit

Yue's POV

It had been suns since Ambrose started to 'patronize' me and losing all my magic just for a stupid booster.

Bruises were here and the next second gone , and this cycle repeated itself over and over again. I have grew tired upon this charade of love of the king.

Today I have decided to punch him in the face.

After changing into a dress that was literally made out of one cloth , a aurum belt around my waist , heels and gloves and last but not least the ring but...I might just took it off and hold it in my hand. Without any informing by Sinex , I walked towards Ambrose's chamber , kicked down his door harshly.

"Rose you cam-" I threw the ring right into his face , causing him to grunt in pain. "You're sick and I would never be in love with you. Now I would request you to give my magic back and let me escort back to Daemos." I said it bluntly. He rubbed his injured eye and glared at me with killer eyes but never as scary as mine.

"You would never get your magic back and you'll never LEAVE ME FOR THAT MAN!!!" He yelled as he pulled me to him by controlling my foot. He then pinned me on the bed , straddling my hips. Then , hard slaps , whips and sobs were echoing the room. I tried pushing him away but he was surprisingly strong than ever.

"How could you leave me for that stupid man , HOW COULD YOU!?!" He said then slapped my face hardly. He then unbuttoned his shirt and started biting , licking and sucking my neck. I yelled for pain but thankfully a knock on the door had stopped him from raping me.

"Who's there?" A guard opened the door and found Ambrose who's stil straddling on me. "Sorry for the interruption but he had arrived Sire." Wait....Arrived?.... Who? "Get him to the Hall of Justice. I would be there at a matter of time." As Ambrose said , he finally get off from me and button his shirt back.

"What are you doing? Who arrived?" I asked him as he dragged me to a corner with a similar looking chain attached onto. And when I say similar , it means that there's emeralds attach and dark magic of mine.

"Answer me! What-" My cheeks got squeezed by his hand as he hooked the chain around the spirit collar of mine. "Listen up Rose , I did this for our future. You won't need to be annoyed by it , I'll take good care of it." "What are you going to do?" "Oh nothing just.....Pay a little visit to your lover boy."

Asch....

Pay a visit....

"You're going to assassinate him?!" I barked at him. "Now that's what you thought , Rose. Just wait for me here , alright?" He pet my head and left me chained up in the corner of his room.

No....He couldn't.....Asch...better be smart and aware about this..... Please......

A tear glide down from my eye. Until it feel on the pendant and a thought stroke into my head.

No.....it's not over yet...

I quickly pulled out the pendant from my wrist, grab it tight in my hands , begging for protecting him from being assassinate.

Please.....I beg to the gods.....Keep an eye on him.....

Asch's POV

Once again , I was wondering in the woods from Mrs. Zong's humble home. She did have a talk with me about her long lost daughter or Jun's sister while having some jade leaf tea.

The girl of my dreams was such a dork when she's a child. But no one knows how or where is she. That monkey boy surprisingly was in his chamber without a single noise , Mrs. Zong said he's in slumber but I believe there's something to him....