updates about ShamaKhuvahish (2)

Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu again.

I hope I am not bothering you all with my 'what happened in doctor's room' thing

So basically I went in and started speaking in English after waiting for 5 mins.

Probably his computer system was slow.

He is in his 50s probably, ma shaa ALLAH

I started speaking in English (I stay in Arab country.), mentioning my mother has passed away.

He listened and I kept speaking how I had these feelings before but something new happened today.

While I was having an argument with my brother, I got this severe numbness in my both hands and it scared me but my emotions were really heavy and with each second I was feeling that the numbness got more severe so I started saying ALLAH Hu Akbar and then my brother said me to recite Kalma and I recieted that too Alhamdulillah it calmed me.

My daughter was reading Kalma too, Alhamdulillah. My brother asked her to do so.

(I am a single mom, my daughter is 8 ma shaa ALLAH, kindly pray for her.)

We went home first, then came hospital.

And second the whole day I was feeling sudden pull in my face muscles, I wasn't doing it but I felt like I was doing it but I got so confused. Sometimes my eye would twitch.

I told the doctor these two things scared the hell out of me.

He sent me to check, bp and a few things.

At the end he said that you seem okay now and your body probably just reacted because of your emotions.

I seem Normal.

I am confused. But Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah Ala Kulli haal.  Alhamdulillah Ya Rab Ul Alameen.

I need huge advices from you all and slowly with each chapter upcoming in shaa ALLAH. i'll tell you what happened to me

I hope you would be okay to know the actual me.

I spend time away from Wattpad but Everytime you all welcome me with love and so much care.

I don't know if I should have written all this.

I don't wanna be seen as sob story or something worse.

I just..

-sigh-

.
  .
.
.

.

I am going home Alhamdulillah.

Your stupid writer:
ShamaKhuvahish 💔