Chapter 24.

Assalamualaykum!!

Early update!!

Happy?

Plus this one longgg chapter! I hope so as it took me hours to write!

Comment a lottt and make me happy too!! Love you all!!

Happie reading💕

P.s hold your hearts!!

----------

- She was his madness and he was crazy in love. Her love. And She was the only one who was his love, his obsession. -MyQuote..

----------

Noor's POV:

"You are naive

"You are naive." Rukaiya commented. I looked at her as I turned around and saw her standing in a black gown near the door of my room. I was opposite to her tonight. I was wearing a white gown that Ammar had gifted me early this afternoon. I frowned at her and she came in. A slight smirk on her blood red painted lips.

"Excuse me?" I questioned confused and she sat on the sofa in my room, my eyes still on her as she sat elegantly and sighed.

"I was out on a trip, came back today morning  and mom told me you are marrying Ammar." She stated as she eyed me from head to toe.

"I know you don't like me, Rukaiya but-" I started but she cut me off as she stood up and walked near me. Her light green eyes glared me as she stood a feet away from me.

"It's not about who I like. It's about Ammar. Do you have any idea how he is like? Have you really understand him?" She asked. I gulped. Her smirk gone. She was serious as she waited for my answer. Suddenly my mind went blank. I blinked and looked down causing her to snicker.

"That's what I thought." She shrugged and I look back up at her. She sighed and looked at the mirror behind me, running her hand through her hair as she spoke.

"I have no interest in your life but I was just warning." She looked at me and gave me a fake smile. "By the way, congratulations and happy birthday." She said and walked away leaving me behind, staring at her retreating figure.

I felt my heartbeats increasing as I ran my mind back to  everything that I and Ammar had shared since day one. I looked down at my hands as I intertwined them, a habit of nervousness.

My eyes staring at the diamond ring on my finger and I bit my lip. He is your fiance, your would be husband. Noor let him in. My heart whispered and I shut my eyes. I took in a deep breath to calm down.

"Beautiful." Deep voice spoke from behind  me and I gulped. I didn't have to open my eyes to know who was standing behind me.

"Ma shaa ALLAH." He whispered and I opened my eyes. My eyes met his. Ammar stood behind me, a smile on his lips as his words made my heart to skip a beat. He told me he was going to learn arabic. I smiled slightly as he pulled his mobile out and clicked a mirror selfie of him and him. I turned around when he had clicked and looked down.