Chapter 12.

Assalamualaykum again!

Suprise suprise! :p

Yes yes, two updates back to back! Specailly cause all the excited commentsss! Aahhh

Aww i love you all too :p

I need comments! Inline comments and long comments both are my favourite! Please don't just write update :(

Answer the questions asked at the last please 😊 they help me improve 💕

15 comments in next 5 mins! Offer is on!!!

P.s: twist!

Love you all!

Happie reading♡

--------

Appreciation is the key to happiness♡...

--------

Noor's POV:

Just then when I thought he will walk away he suprised me as he was in front of me in three long strides causing me to gasp as he snaked his arm around me and pulled in, his hand on the back of my neck over my hijab. My hand shot to his chest but i was too late to push.

"Mm!" My eyes widened in shock and heart lurched to my throat when his lips pressed on mine in a forced kiss. I held my breath and felt all my blood draining from me as I went numb.

It was after few seconds when he pulled me closer and tilt his head to side when my heart skipped a beat and my mind came back to function. Shivers ran down my spine and I shuddered as his unbelievably soft lips crushed mine in not soft manner. I squirmed in his hold and pulled my face back but his hand behind my neck pulled me into him. His body wasn't inches away from me, tears brimmed in my eyes as I tried to get away from this man.

I took a step back, at least tried but odds were against me as I lost balance and slipped back, sending us both falling on the bed. Ammar hand behind my neck moved before I knew and he rest it on the bed near my face as he balanced himself. Avoiding to crush me underneath him.

My eyes stared at his as he looked down at me with so much emotions on his face. For a moment it felt like I don't know him. His grey eyes shined with an unreadable emotion and to say I was having a cardiac arrest wouldn't be an understatement.

"G-get o-off me!" I stammered and he blinked, as if coming back to reality and I pushed him. My hands shivering as I push him again and again but he wouldn't move, not even a freaking centimetre! He was still hovering above me and I did something maybe I shouldn't as I was not in a great position but I wasn't thinking.

"How dare you-" I slapped him but his face dint even turned to other side, it moved slightly but again his eyes boring into mine causing me to feel helpless. I want to hurt him! Like he had hurt me! Like he has insulted me. Like I am being humiliated right now!

"Get away from me!" I snapped as I slapped him again and he let me. I did it again and maybe it was the fourth slap when he held my wrist in his hands and pinned them down to the bed. His one large hand holding both my wrist above my head. My eyes stared right back at him as tears rolled down to the sides of my face. He seemed shocked the whole time but now there was a hint of irritation in his grey eyes as he pinned me down to the bed like he owns me and it made want to kick him-

And I did that.

"Stop it Noor!" He hissed as he dodged my hit by holding my knee in place and I stared wide eyes at his hand on my knee.