Chapter 39.

Assalamualaykum.

How are you all?

Please kindly do wish my dear friend a very happy birthday❤

Happie Birthday Humaira❤ you are an angel. May ALLAH Subhan O Tallah always bless you and keep you happy..
Ameen Summa Ameen..

Hope you all like this chapter--♡

-----****-----

Ammar's POV:

"Sir." Saif spoke up as soon as I walked into the basement. My eyes catched the view and I felt my heart hammering in my chest.

Zain Rehan. The man I have asked ny men to take in a week ago was in front of me. He was tied to the chair. His face hung low and by the depressed expression on his face he looked in pain. His one arm and leg was wrapped in bandages. I gulped when Saif walked towards him and he looked up.

"You devil." He spat out the moment his eyes found me by the door. I frowned when he tried to move and winced in pain.

"You want to kill me you moron?! I won't give you any money! I will-" he coughed hard and then winced in pain again. I raised an eyebrow as I walked in and shut the door behind me.

To be in pain, he was surely very loud. His eyes snapped at me as I stood now in front of him and he smirked at me. I frowned at his stupid smirk but I had to hurry up. I couldn't afford Noor waking up.

"I have decided to let you go. But I want you to keep your mouth shut forever. In return I will drop the money you have to return us." I offered, my voice stern and formal. He raised his eyebrows at me, shocked for just a second.

"This is a good offer, Zain." Said added as he came and stood by my side. Zain looked at him and then back at me and then he slowly nodded. I heaved a sigh inwardly.

Finally this matter will be closed. I felt happy and relieved and just as I turned around he spoke up.

"Look at you. Dressed like a groom! You know what I will do once I am out of here? I will cut slice open throat of your wife and-" sudden rush of adrenaline and I turned around, my punch shutting him up and he coughed blood.

"If I were you, I would keep my mouth shut." I hissed, my eyes on him as he looked at me with hatred filled in his eyes.

"You have the nerve to hit me?! I will make you pay- I will not keep my mouth shut! I will-" I clenched my jaw at his stupidity and held him by his collars. He looked scared for another couple of minutes before I punched him again.

Saif came by my side as he fell down to the ground. I looked at him and his face was holding worried expression.

"Sir he is already half dead." He whispered to me and I turned around, walking to the drawers at the corner. He said he will inform all. Means Noor will know. I can't let that happen

"I thought this could be easy-" I said as I pulled out the gun from the drawer. Turning around I loaded the gun and walked back towards the limping man on the ground.

"Sir- Ammar Sir, Listen-" I ignored Saif and pointed the gun at Zain whose eyes went wide and he started to crawl back.

"No- wait!" He yelled and it was so loud I wanted to kick him to shut up. I aimed his head and as soon as my finger pulled the trigger, three things happened at the very same time.

Loud voice of gunshot filled the room.

Saif held my arm and changed the direction to the roof.

And the door pushed open and I heard it..

"Ya ALLAH.." my eyes returned from the roof where there was a hole now as the bullet has passed through it- to the owner of the voice.

Noor.

Suddenly it was pin drop silence.

I gulped as I blinked. Her face was definition of shock, eyes holding a visible fear. Shaking hands covering her own mouth as her big eyes roamed the room. Resting on Zain and then finally back at me.

The moment stopped as she held my gaze. I may looked scary cause when I stepped forward in her direction she stepped back. A tear shakily dropping down her eyes. I felt the tug on my heart.

"I want tell anyone that you have kidnapped me since two weeks! I won't do anything! Just let me go! I swear I won't speak to anyone. Please have mercy- Don't kill me!" Zain screamed in horror and fear as he was now my foot. I didn't even saw him crawling towards me.

Just freaking perfect!

My eyes stayed on my wife but her eyes lowered to the injured man at my feet, begging for his life.

Shaking hands came down from her mouth and she gulped hard. Her eyes again raising. Tears having no boundaries anymore but she gulped again, she was going to speak. And God knows my heart was clenched in my inside.

"M-Mr. Saif." She stammered and I lowered my eyes to the ground as Saif walked towards her.

"Yes, Ma'am." He spoke up while I kept looking at my hand by my side. There was blood on my knuckles and now the gun was loosely held.

It's over for you. You devil. You lost her. I shut my eyes as my inner voice snapped reality on my face.

I lost her.

•~•~•

Noor's POV:

Don't loose hope. Stay strong. Don't loose it - my inner voice kept repeating in my head as I looked at Mr. Saif. I gulped and found my voice again as I wiped my tears away. I blinked and took in a deep breath. And before I could say he spoke up-

"He is Mr. Zain Rehan. He has a huge amount of debt to us." He said in a formal tone but his eyes were sad. I nodded and looked at the man who was still by my husband's foot. In hope of mercy that he will be left alive. The fear was clear on his pained face. He was already clad in bandages. I gulped again and looked at Mr. Saif.

"Take him to hospital and make sure we pay for all the bills. Once he is fine he can decide what next step he wants to take." I said and Mr.Saif paled. Mr. Zain's eyes snapped at me and I felt my heart shiver as I noticed the fresh blood on his jaw.

"Thank you! I will not tell anyone. Thank you!" He said as Mr. Saif walked to him and help him up. I didn't said anything but I felt his relief as he was taken away from this barren place. Once they were gone the room fell to eerily silence.

Many silent moments passed. My eyes stayed on the floor as well. I knew he stood near but I just couldn't look at him.

I took a step back and my back hit the wall behind me, supporting me to stay standing. Feeling the shakiness in my hands I wrapped my arms around myself.

Another few minutes and then the gun fell off his hand with a thud- screeching and killing away the silence. Unwantingly bringing out a gasp through my lips.

"I am sorry-" Ammar finally spoke up as he walked closer to me and I looked up at him. He stopped a feet away, his eyes searching mine. I blinked a few times and it was confirmed that I saw tears on his cheek. He was flushed. I gulped as he sniffled and lowered his gaze to the floor.

Literally to the floor. I take in a deep breath and frowned. Head hung low, sadness in eyes, looking defeated. This man in front of me. My husband was looking something I never thought he would.

He looked ashamed.

-----***-----

Assalamualaykum..

Hope you all like how the story is processing.

One line for this chapter.

FunFactQuestion: when is your birthday--->

Mine: 04-08-1992..

ILoveYouAll!!

~ShamaKhuvahish♡