Chapter 13.

Assalamualaykum!

Yes again.

Yes I love you all too.

Yes I might update again if your comments made me!

Aaahhh Hope you like this 3rd update back to back!

Happy Reading ♡

--------------

~Be with someone who understands how rare your love is.

----------------

Ammar's POV:

"Ammar Sir." Someone was calling for me, I opened my eyes and the blurred vision was of one of the working staff at home. I blinked a few time and moved a little. My muscles making me let out a groan as they hurt while I sat up.

"Sir, Mr. Khalid wants to see you downstairs." He informed and walked away. I frowned rubbing my eyes and that's when I looked around.

I slept here, outside washroom door- on the floor. I let out a yawn and stretched, hearing my bones crack. My body was kind of stiff because of sleeping on hard floor. I looked around and the room was empty. Running my hand through my hair I stood up. My mind racing back to incidents of last night and I sighed. I walked to the door and out to my room which was two rooms away from this one.

As soon as I entered my washroom to take bath my eyes met mine in mirror and I inspected my cheek. Her hand marks are gone. My mind went back to what the servant had said.

Mr. Khalid wants to see you downstairs. I bit my lip and shook my head. She told dad. Ignoring the growing tension in my mind I undo my shirt buttons and got ready to get fresh with bath.

-----------

Noor's POV:

"Hello there." Rabia said as she plopped down on the bench beside me. I tried and smiled at her, matching her enthusiastic nature but failed cause she frowned too soon.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I blinked my eyes, looking down at my food tray. Your brother. I wanted to say, I wanted to tell everyone- I wanted dad to beat him for hurting me. I wanted my sisters to scold him for misbehaving with me. I wanted my brothers to keep him away from me but..

I have none. No family.

"Noor- what.. why are you crying?" She asked with concern as she sidr hugged me and I hugged her back, letting my heart get the best of me. For that moment nothing mattered. Not that Rabia probably think I am stupid for crying and also not that we are in university canteen- in between many students.

"Oh boo-baby is crying?" I heard Rukaiya snicker with her heels clicking on the tiled floor as she neared us. I took in a deep breath and wiped my tears away before looking gratefully at Rabia. She smiled sadly at me.

"What's up? Someone said something  harsh to our baby here?" She laughed humourlessly and I looked at her with a tired expression. I don't want this drama right now.

"Ruks, not now." Rabia tried politely but Rukaiya gave her a glare causing me look away. Hoping Rukaiya will disappear. Too much to ask for?

"What is she wearing?" I heard a boy asking and looked back to see him standing behind Rukaiya with a smirk on his lips.

"This black clothe- don't you feel weird?" He asked me directly and I felt my blood boiling at his remark.

"She is an old type of Muslim." Rukaiya replied while smirking at me and I smiled at her. Standing up I looked between her and the boy behind her.