Chapter 47.

Assalamualaykum..

Back again, hope you like this chapter :')

-------

Rukaiya's POV:

Rukaiya's POV:

The deep and long silence was once again all over the atmosphere, just the sound of rain droplets falling on the window edge. I blinked and started once again.

"One evening Halima came to my dorm room and said that we were going to her friend's engagement party. I always liked these wedding seasons so I agreed and by seven we left. At the wedding, Halima left me alone again and again which made me very upset. Later she completely ditched me and walked away with her other friends. Halima was my whole friends group, I didn't realized how everyone else was gone from my life and only Halima was left as my whole friend's group." I said and looked at Noor to see if she was understanding and when my eyes met her I found the genuine care in her eyes once again, which made me feel like keep going.

"When she left me alone, I felt abandoned and I felt very hurt cause she was always around me and suddenly she just.. she just walked away. Feeling low I decided to walk to the terrace. I was alone but only after few minutes someone walked in as well.." my voice trailed off as I remembered the night, as I remembered him. The moment I heard boots making noise as someone entered the door and then I saw him. Walking in, coming out of shadows and in front of me.

"Someone walked in that night, on the terrace and in my life as well.. a guy with mesmerizing eyes, he looked at me and I looked at him. He looked like someone nice, only if I knew.." I sighed and Noor nodded. I looked at the window again.

"I was crying because of Halima's behaviour so I turned around. Wanting he haven't seen my tears, I was feeling somewhat vulnerable at that time.." I blinked and continued.

"Rehan Malik, that's was the first thing he said to me. It made me look at him. My puzzled expression made him laugh, what a beautiful laugh it was. As if angels singing, I felt a smile tugging on my own lips as he smiled at me, a dimple on his right cheek melted my heart." I spoke, his face in my mind. The scene being played clearly like a dream..

"It felt like a dream but it was a nightmare.." I said lowly and felt Noor's hand over mine. I closed my eyes and continued.

-----

Noor's POV:

The painful smile that Rukaiya wore on her lips as she described this Rehan was enough to tell me how important he was or still is in her life. I rest my hand over her's to give her some moral support but I couldn't imagine what she wad going through. Messy hair and red eyes with tired body, it was clear that this was very hard for her.

"It was the first meeting but it wasn't the last. I would often happen to meet him. Sometimes at grocery, sometimes at shopping. Halima and I were at breaking up stage in our friendship and it made me feel depressed but Rehan's presence made it all better. Soon the numbers were exchanged and we started to chat and talk on calls. He was so understanding and nice. He was polite like a gentleman. I soon started to share about my problems with Halima with him and he would always understand. He listened to me, he cared about every word I spoke.. he remembered and he made me feel very special." She kept talking and I kept nodding after every while. She stopped again and this time she looked at me, a intense pain in her eyes as she shook her head.