Chapter 42.

Assalamualaykum!

How are you all??

First of all let me update you with my reasons as I am sorry, I didn't get time to reply all the beautiful messages I have been getting.

Jaanis, my mobile fell in a washing machine and yeah well I have no mobile for now. We shifted in new house and my laptop also fell and lcd said bye bye to me. And well yeah.

Haha so basically what happening is that I got no mobile/laptop and I am updating this through my dad's mobile while he is asleep.

Mom and Dad both are now better Alhamdulillah. Thanks to all of your prayers💕 Jezakh ALLAH khair and my mom's plaster on arm will open up by next two weeks, remember her in your prayers💞

And the most important thing I wanted to say..

I miss you all! Terribly! No kidding! Love you. Each and everyone of you my strength angels😙😙💗💗

Hope you like this chapter💜

------------------

Noor's POV:

My eyes widened slightly as I looked down at Rukaiya's belly. Mrs Khalid had pulled up her shirt and we can now see a long scar on her lower abdomen, it looked like a scar left after surgery. I looked at Mrs. Khalid as she covered her and held my hand, taking me out of the girls room. Once in the hall she turned around and looked at me.

"You saw that?" She asked me, I can see worry clearly in her eyes. I blinked and nodded. She ran her hands down her face. She took two steps to left and sat down on the sofa.

"What surgery left that mark on her..?" I asked voicing my thoughts and she looked at me. A frown settled on her forehead.

"Rukaiya never had any surgery. I don't know how that mark is on her." She said with a heavy sigh and I blinked. This is why she is worried. Because she doesn't know about the mark or any surgery. I looked down as I remember Rukaiya's behavior around us. Her smirk showed her mean side but I always felt deep down that she had more story which sometimes her eyes reflected.

"I am the worst mother possible." My eyes raised as Mrs. Khalid spoke up. I frowned at her statement. I shook my head and sat beside her.

"No, why are you saying this?" I asked lowly, as I held her hand in mine. She was cold and tears were now dropping down her cheeks. She blinked a few times and kept her eyes still on the carpet.

"All my children are ruined. I failed at raising them up like Muslims..or even good human being." She whispered and I felt a pang of hurt on my heart. She looked so defeated. I gulped and rest my one hand on her shoulder. She sighed and closed her eyes.

"Something..." she said and opened her eyes, fresh pair of tears streamed down her big beautiful green eyes as she looked at me.

"Something really terrible has happened with my daughter, Noor. I can feel it but I don't know what it is." She said and her lower lip trembled.

"Since she came back from dubai three years ago, my daughter has changed. She- she wasn't mean like this before. She was a beautiful girl with so many dreams. She went dubai to complete her studies but she never completed her studies. She changed when she was there-" Mrs. Khalid took in a breath and I nodded for her to continue.

"We used to chat, FaceTime everything but suddenly one day she stopped answering our calls, she would always email saying she was fine, she was busy. She don't have time to talk. I would always reply to her emails but she wouldn't send me a reply, instead she would reply me after a week. I thought she needed time with semesters. But she never came back on holidays either." I frowned as Mrs. Khalid kept informing about Rukaiya. I realized I knew nothing about Rukaiya.