Chapter 41.

اسلام عليكم..

Just one thing before we go forward..

Jezakh ALLAH Khair. May ALLAH Subhan O Tallah bless you all for making me stand again.. Thank you for your kindness and Humanity.. I am extremely sorry for making you all cry along with me..

And.

I love you all..

-------------

"She was not the type to break down but she did and when she did, that was the time when she realized, she was helped up by the ONE in WHOM her real happiness always stayed. ALLAH Subhan O Tallah." -MyQuote.

------------

Noor's POV:

"Do I have your attention?" I asked, placing my pillow on my lap and Ammar looked at me from the mirror where he had been setting his hair since last five minutes. He set the gel down and turned around, facing me. I smiled at him as he nodded while walking towards me.

"Yes, now you have my attention." He spoke as he jumped on the bed, by my side. It made the bed bounce and my note book fell out of my lap on the bed. I shook my head lightly and picked the book up again and looked at him as he leaned forward and kissed my cheek. I smiled as soft blush covered my cheeks.

"Thank you, cause I was starting to wonder how long you would take you set your hair to go to bed." I remarked with slight sarcasm and he chuckled.

"Sass, I see." He pinched my one cheek and I moved back of it.

"Okay, now we should start." I said over his chuckle and he nodded.

"Definitely." He replied as he leaned forward and my eyes widened before I slapped his bicep lightly.

"Ammar-" I started with a frown and he started to laugh as he raised his hands in surrender.

"Kidding, kidding." He cleared and I narrowed my eyes at him. He sat right in front of me and crossed legs like I was seated. He nodded then.

"I am listening, go on." He said with a smile and I raised an eyebrow and uncapped the pen before unfolding the note book.

"Sure? Should we begin?" I asked and he nodded to assure me. I smiled and lowered my eyes to the note book as I whispered.

"Bismillahi al rahman al rahim." I whispered and wrote down in arabic as I begin the book.

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

I looked up at Ammar and found him staring at the words with interest.

"You know how to write arabic." He stated and I nodded.

"Alhamdulillah yes."

"What did you wrote?" He asked as he took the book and make it turn around so the words were now facing his rightly. I recieted.

"Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim." He looked up at me and a small frown was on his forehead.

"It means, In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate." I explained carefully and he nodded slowly, his grey focused eyes returning back to the words written on the new book.

"You started this book with the  name of ALLAH." He said and I smiled,raising my hand as I rest it beneath his chin and made him he look at me.

"I started our journey to be a better Muslim with the name of our creator." I spoke and he smiled before taking my hand from under his chin, kissing my fingers.