Chapter 29.

Assalmualaykum!

How are you all?!

Happy Eid (belated)

and this can be considered as Eid gift / eidi 🙈❤

Sorry for the long wait but it's cause life had been busy, Eid and everything kept me away.

But I am back now. And In shaa ALLAH now back to normal routine of updates.

Happie reading!

P.s: I missed you all a lot!❤

------------------

-Love of all sorts consumes you but there is thin line between affection and attraction. Give it a thought.  -MyQuote.

-------------------

Ammar's POV:

My eyes rested on my wrist watch and I sighed. She is in the washroom since last ten minutes. Does it really take that long to try on a dress? I stood up and started walking back and forth.

My mobile vibrated and I pulled it out of my pants. Unlocking the screen I found a message from Ruks in whatsapp.

Ruks: we all be staying at Jamal uncle's tonight. There son's wedding is tomorrow night. Remember to be there by tomorrow evening.

I replied with an okay and tossed my mobile to the bed. My eyes returned to the door as I walked closer and knocked it.

"Baby come'on." My patience was ticking off as I tapped on the washroom door once again.

"One minute." Noor's voice replied, instantly setting my heart racing. I smiled and took a step back when the door opened and my wife came in my view. But she just was showing her face, hiding her body behind the door.

"Come." I said as I extended my hand towards her. She bit her lower lip causing me to look at her slightly swollen pink lips. I smirked. My  when she released her lip instantly, a beautiful pink shade on her cheeks as she blushed.

"It's okay." I encouraged as I stepped closer, taking her hand gently in mine which was resting near the door. She hesitated as I pull her near me slowly so she can completely be in my view. My eyes lowered on there own as the red dress came in my view.

"It's short." She whispered causing me to look back up at her beautiful big eyes. A smile crept on my lips as she now blushed hard, I can tell her face was heating up. I pulled her closer gently, resting my hand on her hip and she took in a deep breath. Resting her hand on my chest.

Taking my breath away in process.

"It's perfect." I whispered, my voice coming out deep and she raised her eyes to look at me. I tilt my head to side a little and leaned forward. She looked down at my lips and then back in my eyes.

"Amma-" I kissed her. I felt my heart skip a beat as her hand tightened on my shirt as she fisted it in her small fragile hand. I took a step closer, pulling her to me completely. My wife's soft tender skin setting a fire within me.

She tried to pull back and I let her, moving to her jaw line. I heard her suck in a deep breath, her hands sliding up my arm and bit her skin near neck causing her to gasp and she flinched back.

I looked at her and noticed tears in her eyes. I frowned and she gulped before taking a step back, scared.

"Sorry." I apologized and she lowered her gaze. I looked down at her neck and cursed lowly.