Chapter 10.

Assalamualaykum!

I am back! Who was waiting? 🙊

P.s. hold your hearts! A lil twist is waiting there😂

Happie Reading♡

---------------

Noor's POV:

I am still alive.

Yes. I am. After that stunt he pulled twenty five minutes ago. He drove us to this place, this heavy crowded place. He parked the car here and is gone for fifteen minutes.

My eyes roamed on the busy street as I was sitting in this car, child locked by mr. Creepy himself cause he wasn't sure that I would not leave the moment he walked away. I replayed what happened after he drove away with me in his car.

"You should have though a thousand times before hanging up on me." He had hissed lowly and that was it.

The whole ride to here was as quite as a mute movie. I dint dare to speak a word and he was entirely quite as well. As we reached this busy street, he had looked at me and warned me saying,

"I will be back in few minutes. Do not get down the car. Okay?" I had simply stared his face, still not able to process what he has in mind. He had walked away then and child locked me in the car.

Yes people. That happened and since then it's been fifteen minutes till now and he haven't yet came back. I was on alert the whole time, planning in mind how will I run if he did something.

So far, I have decided that I will...

Run.

Yeah. That's just how far my thinking had taken me.

"Missed me?" My eyes shot beside me and I came out of my thoughts. Mr. Creepy smirked at me as he setteled down in his seat and I felt myself scooting back a little. Only if I wasn't locked in this car, I was already on street running all the way back to Bahrain. Yep. Don't take my silence as my bravery. I am quite seriously teriffied of this guy beside me, who has disturbed my already confused life.

"What are you planning?" I gasped lightly as he rest his hand on my lap causing my eyes to shot to his hand and in a second I slapped his hand away causing him to chuckle and me to stare at him wide eyes.

"Why are so, touch me not type?" He asked as he leaned back in his seat, his grey eyes boring into mine and I gave him a no emotion look, which I was maintaining since I am in his car. Can't let him know how scared I am. Now can I?

"What aren't you gonna sass back?" He raised a challenging eyebrow at me as he tilt his face to side and I gulped, looking away from him, yet still on alert to his next move.

Sass back? I am not mad. With a stranger who is additionally creepy, I know to keep my mouth shut will be better.

"Noor." He sighed after few minutes and I looked at him, he ran his hand through his hair and sat straighter in his seat before pulling something out from a parcel on his lap. I didn't even noticed this before. I thought. Maybe cause you are too busy being scared? My inner voice replied.

"You need to understand one thing-" he started in slow stern voice as he looked up at me. I felt my heart skip a beat when his eyes locked mine.

"I don't like when someone trys to be disrespectful." He said and I frowned at him. His eyes flickered down to his lap as he pulled out a mobile from the platic bag. My eyes raised back to his when he extended the mobile towards me.