.Recap.

Previously in Blue Roses:

A young Muslimah's simple life turned upside down when she was suddenly informed by her aunt that she was leaving to New York. She was not even informed why and where she was headed. But she trusted her ALLAH and started this journey in hope of best.

Noor's life had always been hard since she was five and her father died. Her step mother send her to her late father's only sister who considered her as a burden more than a blessing. With time her faith in ALLAH and hope for best got the best level and she tried to lived a life like the Prophet Mohammed may ALLAH blessing and peace be upon him. Suddenly being send to New York changed her life.

She met him.

Ammar Khalid.

The person with an dark aura and grey eyes scared the hell out of her in the very first meeting, but to him she resembled an angel, an touch-me-not angel of course.

With continues pushing and pulling of love and hate, somehow Adeel the cousin of Ammar entered the story and while palninng an evil end he became the reason to Ammar and Noor's happy beginning.

Indeed the plan of ALLAH is beautiful. A halal love bloomed between two opposite personalities.

Ammar and Noor got married to keep Noor safe and also because the man had fallen head over heels for her. While sbe was scared, she still accepted her marriage as the will of ALLAH and tried her best to be a good wife. Business went down with the loss that was brought by the close cousin and former shareholder Adeel who conspired against the company.

Between that chaos Noor was trying to get Ammar on the right path which will hopefully lead her and her husband together in Jannah. And Ammar was going down the road cause he wanted to see his wife Happy as well.

But we all know, love ALLAH for ALLAH is the almighty, our creator. not just for another human.

While Ammar and Noor were going through spiritual, love and business complications the story rolled around the middle sister and daughter of the Khalid Family.

Rukaiya, who was known as the evil person by the world was happened to accidentally unravel her true self to Klaus, who is a best friend to Ammar since childhood. While Klaus wanted to know more about the woman he has started to like, Rukaiya kept pushing him away. Everytime she felt something towards the man who had been nothing but sweet and honest to her after a drunk night where she lost her virginity to him. She wanted to hate him but he wanted to be with her which irritated her and scared her because the shadows of past kept haunting her, making her and eccedentisiast.

Between all of this Mrs. Khalid finds out the surgery marks on the lower abdomen of her daughter, Rukaiya, who never had a surgery ever in her life, not that she or anyone of her family member knows of. A petrified mother seeks helps from Noor and Klaus includes himself as he wants to bring Rukaiya to her normal state cause somewhere in the middle of all of it, he has started feeling a feeling of love towards the stubborn girl.

In the last chapter we saw Ammar and Noor dealing with business complications and then Ammar was informed of Rukaiya being at Klaus's place. That agitated the brother and he did the unimaginable by getting into fight with his best friend. Physically.

On the other hand Rukaiya had deeply cut her wrist and was brought to hospital by Noor and Ammar. And we came to see the soft side Ammar has for his sister. Noor informs Ammar about everything that was related to Rukaiya and how she and Klaus wanted to help find out the reasons.

Flashback:

And I told him everything. He kept listening carefully. As soon as I ended Ammar was about to speak up when the door opened and Klaus brother walked in. I tensed and looked between the two men till Ammar stood up and my heart raced. Just then-

----

Stay tuned and keep your eyes to your notification feed as the update of chapters will lead us further into story.

The story unfolds and the end is nearing but every end is a new beginning.

A story of faith, love, hate, destiny, secrets and Family is rolling down the ending pages.

Stay connected to see what and why. Hope you enjoy the ride.

With yours truly,
-ShamaKhuvahish.