Chapter 11.

Assalamualaykum!

Long time no see? 🙊🙈 sorry jaanis! Busy schedule- Eid- family stuff.. too much things going on. I am sorry for wait and thanks for being patient with me!

Love you all!

P.s. hold your hearts!

Happie reading♡

----------------

Before we start new chapter, a positive message💫

Just so you know, You are worth it.
------

Noor's POV:

I was not sure. Not sure if I was shocked or satisfied but somewhere in me I felt like he deserved it, after all he was the one who held me. He isn't  supposed to touch me.

"You want to try that again, baby." his voice was low and eyes stone cold same as his tone. I gulped when corner of his lips curved upwards as he smirked and I frowned at the absurd person. I just slapped him for heaven's sake!

He was two feet away from me when I felt my back hitting the wall behind me causing my eyes to go wide slightly but it was his the sound of his hands slapping on the wall beside my arms that caused me to gasp and he leaned closer.

"Ammar-" my words cut off, my eyes resting on his cheek. Five fingers imprinted on his cheek, causing me to blink in suprise. My eyes flickered back to his when he nodded.

"Admiring the stamp?" He asked with slight sarcasm and I shook my head, my heart was going crazy and I was perplexed. It had hurt him.

For sure. It had hurt him, the imprint was pretty clear and his eyes were glaring me, while he was still smirking? What is this? Is he angry or-

"Game on." He blinked and my confusion jumped to another level when he backed away, his hand tracing his cheek with a smirk plastered to his lips as he stare me with some unreadable emotion. One thing I knew for sure, it scared me. The look screamed, you are doomed.

"I-" maybe I was going to apologise, just for the sake to finish this stupid game he has started but it was distracted by the door opening and Rabia came in. She stared between us two and I gulped when Ammar walked out of the room without any word. Rabia walked towards me.

"What happened?" She asked curiously and I stared down at my hands, shaking hands which has slapped Mr. Creepy a little while ago.

"Noor?" She called out and I looked at her with a still expression.

"I slapped him." Words rolled on their own and she raised her eyebrows at me. I kept staring her as she kept her wide eyes on mine with raised eyebrows before a big smile broke on her lips and she laughed.