Chapter 52.

Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu.

Kindly leave comments and inline comments. That's all I ask for.

Jezak ALLAH Khair Kathira ✨

Author note at end is important, kindly do read.

-----------

Noor's POV:

"Shiza is just as beautiful as Rukaiya is." Ammar spoke and I nodded, our eyes staring Rukaiya who was sitting inside the car with her 3 year old baby girl. We both stood here by another car.

After getting Shiza out of this hospital where she was admitted we have came out in parking and just gave some time to Rukaiya and Shiza alone. I adore this moment. The beauty, the smile on both innocent faces, Rukaiya and Shiza are happy in this moment and it warms my heart.

"You finally succeed in your plans. Rehan is in hospital and soon will be in Jail, Shiza is back with Rukaiya. Everything is in place." I said and looked at Ammar by my side. He had a small smile on his face as he looked at me.

"Yeah. I just had to do this. I feel some peace now." He sighed and held my hand. I smiled at him.

"Alhamdulillah." I whispered.

"Okay I got the paper work done, we have to go for legal adoption as well and then all be done and well." Klaus brother came to us with a file in his hand as he informed us about it.

"Okay, now let's go. We all need some rest." Ammar spoke as he pulled slightly on my hand along as he walked towards the car now. Klaus brother nodded.

We started walking towards our car and I noticed the reflection of Klaus brother on the mirror of window where Rukaiya was seated with Shiza. He was staring them with a smile on his face, this made me smile. He really cares. And that's beautiful.

------/////----////-----

2 weeks later.

"Shiza no, come here." I heard mom laughing as she ran behind Shiza who was running around her in circle. It made me smile.

I came towards them and help Shiza in my arms as I knelt down.

"Why are you running angel, see nana is worried." I told her politely and she smiled cutely as mom came to stand by us.

"It's okay, Noor. This makes me happy, I am very happy since we have her back." Mom spoke as Shiza went into her arms. I nodded.

"Alhamdulillah, mom." I smiled.

"Alhamdulillah." Mom replied and then she started to walk away with Shiza now resting her face on Mom's should. It's almost noon, I think it's nap time for Shiza.

Just as I was about to walk, "By the way, Shiza wants a cousin to play." Mom said playfully, causing my eyes to widen and my cheeks to heat up.

She laughed at my face and I let out a small laugh as she walked away and I shook my head.

A baby.. me, mother.. Ammar, father.. the thought made me blush. Just as on cue, Ammar entered the house.

"Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu." I greeted as I walked closer to him and he smiled while whispering back, walaikumassalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu.