Chapter 68.

Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. 10/8/2021.
I am broken.

-
Previously on Blue Roses.

"You didn't fell in love with her. You just fell in love with her body. There's a huge difference."

And with that she left my office. I gulped and felt something in my heart. Anger swirled within me.

What the hell is wrong in that? I loved her appearance, that's a main thing. What the hell is wrong on that?

"What the hell is wrong with that?!" I yelled out although she was long gone and I punched hard on my desk.

Damn it.

__--__

Noor's Pov:

My phone was ringing for the third time now. I can saw my husband's name flashing on the screen but my heart aches. I don't know if I should pick up. What if he says something that will make me sad.

"Noor we are going out-" Rabia stood by the door and stopped midway as the mobile started ringing again. She closed the door behind her as she walked in.

"You don't want to pick it up?" She asked politely as she sat in front of me on the bed. I sighed and picked my mobile.

" I didn't wanted to pick it alone." I gave her a half smile as I accepted the call.

"You couldn't hear the phone ringing?" Ammar and angry.

"What is it?" I asked in a low voice

"We need to sit and talk, can you come out? I am outside." He asked in a calmer tone.

I gulped and looked at Rabia she was worried too, I looked down at mobile as my heart was racing. What now, what does he wants to talk about.. my inner voice was confused but I somehow deep inside me felt like he wanted to apologize or something. Something good.

"Okay." I said and hang up. Rabia raised her eyebrows.

"Are you sure?

"I guess I am."

------