Chapter 72.

Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

(Few months later.)
-

Noor's POV:

It's been six months since my pregnancy. I can see a baby bump too, although it's not very big. I wear loose shirts to make sure my baby is safe and in loose environment. It made me smile as I rest my hand on my stomach, feeling my lil angel inside me.

"Alhamdulillah" I whispered.

And then he clouded my mind. The father of my child. The man I have seen since the last appointment he took in hospital. I still remember that my last words to Ammar was I hate you. Rabia told me after few days that Ammar had left. I was so exhausted I didn't ask to where or why. I just knew he ran away.

His baby.
His responsibilities.

From me.

"Alhamdulillah Ala kulli haal.." I whispered as I rest my hand on the glass wall of my office. The view outside was beautiful. Even if my heart hurts sometimes. Uncle Khalid, Aunty, Rakaiya and Rabia has taken a lot of care of me. It's the family I never had. They had fulfil everything for me. From food to hospital appointment. From work to home. They have completely taken care of me. I am grateful to ALLAH Subhan O Tallah for them.

I was standing in my office when I heard the knock on door.

"Yes, come in."

"Hello dear sis." To my surprise Klaus brother walked in with Rakaiya by her side. Before I could say anything he spoke you,

"My bad. Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu." He said as he kept his hand on his chest as greeting. I smiled and replied,

"Walaikumasalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. How are you brother, it's been long." I stated as we all sat on the sofa. He nodded.

"It took me a few months coming back to ALLAH Subhan O Tallah. Alhamdulillah I am Muslim now." My eyes widened as I felt joy in my heart.

This was such a great news.

"Ma shaa ALLAH brother. Alhamdulillah. I am so happy. Ma shaa ALLAH, welcome to the religion of peace." He looked at Ruks and then back at me.

"And there is one more news." I nodded for him to continue.

"We are getting married next month." Klaus brother said, his eyes shining with love for Rukaiya, it warmed my heart.

"Ma shaa ALLAH," I got up and hugged Rukaiya. She smiled heart-warming at me. "I am so happy for both of you, you both have came a long way I just want you both to have the best always, ma shaa ALLAH, may ALLAH Subhan O Tallah bless you both with immense mercy always in this world and the life hereafter.." Ameen Ya Rab Ul Alameen.

"Ameen Ya Rab Ul Alameen, Jezak ALLAH Khair Kathira sister." Klaus replied as he smiled.

---

- 2 weeks later -

Noor's POV:

"You look beautiful." I said as I sat next to Rukaiya. She laughed.

"What? I look beautiful eating breakfast?" She blushed and it made me smile.

"Yes, you do. Since you are going to be bride that's why you look so cute. Ma shaa ALLAH." She shook her head smiling and we resumed eating. Rabia joined us.

"Hey ladies, what are we eating?" She said as she sat down and raised an eyebrow at me as she saw I was eating ice cream. She laughed a little.

"Babylady, why you always eat ice cream. Strange craving." I shrugged.

"It's true, but all I crave is ice cream and cold stuff."

"So you won't touch the pickle jar I got you, will you?" I sighed. "Sorry." She laughed and shook her head.

"Not a problem. I will eat it myself." She winked as she took a spoon and started eating ice cream with me.

"It's your due today, oh my God. 7th month of bliss ma shaa ALLAH." Rukaiya suddenly said as she stood up and came close to me. I smiled and said ma shaa ALLAH as well. I started my 7th month with the baby today.

"I can't wait to meet you baby." She said to my belly as she went back and sat in her chair.

"Me neither." Rabia said, mouth full of ice cream. They made me laugh.

Alhamdulillah.

-

-somewhere in Dubai-

"Are my tickets booked?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, I will go back in 2 weeks, wind up everything from here and send to somewhere else, I am already bored."

"But Sir, we are earning lots of prof-"

"I said. I am bored."

"Okay Sir."

--