Chapter 63.

Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu.

Do let me know what you think about the face of characters.

If it's not okay, that part can be deleted and we can go back to blind yet vast Imagination.

As per now, I tried to cast faces of those who are near to my imagination for Noor and Ammar.

Remember to vote in the end kindly.

Love you all💙

____________

Ammar's POV:

"I will just go in taxi-" she refused again causing my anger increase and my hands to turn in fists yet I tried my best to remain calm.

"Babe, we need to discuss things. Don't be so harsh on us." I spoke softly as I took a step closer and she gulped. I could sense her uneasiness and that made me feel awful.

I understand I may not had done the best of deeds but I love her. And no matter whats the issue we can still find a way out.

She just needs to understand my point and I know it'll all be fine and smooth.

We share a bond that is more stronger than this.

"Come with me." I spoke as I offered her my hand and her eyes looking down aty hand and then back at my face.

She gets scared so easily.

"Come." I said again and she nodded, slowly resting her soft hand on mine. I smiled and lead her to my car. Once she sat inside I closed the door and walked towards my seat.

Soon we hit the road.

The drive was silent, I was looking ahead of me and at her now and then.

Noor was holding her hands together as she was staring out of the window as if in deep thought. I sighed.

"I didn't meant to scare you. All I want is to understand what I want too." I started speaking lowly and noticed her big eyes slowly blinking and then she turned her gaze at me.

"I am listening." She said.

------------

Noor's POV:

" I am listening." I said and he looked ahead. I frowned.

What? I am listening and now he wants to look ahead.  My mood was getting off but I sighed and waited.

I don't want to ruin our relationship either but what he said about our baby has done a big damage to my heart.

It was just yesterday that I was utterly happy with him but one incident, this big, has changed so much.

I am still holding on though..

"Let me park here." He spoke up and I looked ahead of us too, it was a nice view. A beach near by. I leaned back a little on my seat, feeling a a little pain in my lower back.