Chapter 32.

Assalamualaykum.

Author notes are important.
Don't ignore these notes. If you read comment here------>

How are you all?

Early update!happy?

Comment your heart out as your words inspire me to write early and better.

Shout out the cuties @raameen_zain . Do read their supereb story, "Aasmano per likha." the writers are Mayal & Zarah and they write really nice❤

Love you all!!

P.s: No one comments on the Quotes anymore🙊 should I stop adding them?

Happie reading♡

--------------

-Nothing hurts more than the pain caused by the one you thought will never hurt you. -MyQuote.

---------------

Ammar's POV:

Dad and Noor focused on the laptop while I was sipping on my coffee. They looked engrossed in the research and I fought the urge to roll my eyes. They can ask me and I can help without wasting so much time but they are still busy working on it.

"Adeel has done much loss to his share of work. We need to recover fast if we want to maintain our reputation." Noor spoke up to Dad, while I focused on how dark my black coffee was.

"Me? Noor.." he trailed off and she nodded.

"Yes, I am sure, Dad." Noor said and I looked up from my black coffee. Dad seemed stress and then he shook his head.

"I am sorry, Dear but I can't take part in this anymore." Dad reply made me place the coffee mug on the table and join them on the desk. Noor looked at me for a second and ignored me. I shook my head slightly and sat beside Dad.

"I assure you, Dad. You can do this. I think the best will be that I transfer Adeel's share to you." Noor pressured and I looked at dad who was not at all happy with the decision.

"I was retiring next week, Noor. I have transferred the 51% shares on your name and now I want to just rest." Dad said while tracing his hand on his temple and I looked at Noor. She sighed and looked at me. I held her gaze. She looked nervous and confused.

She of course is because it's her first day. I would have helped her first hand if she haven't treated me poorly since morning. She didn't even tried saying, sorry for that matter.

"Okay. Call the meeting." Noor stood up, referring to our personal Assistant. Dad stood up as she crossed the table. I kept my eyes on her but she was too busy fighting the inner fights that were visible in her big eyes. I stood up and followed silently as we all walked to the board room.

I took my seat while she went and sat exactly far opposite to me. She looked at me the moment she sat and sighed tiredly. She is stressed, help your wife. My heart pushed and I gulped. She started massaging her temple softly as we waited for the board members to arrive.

Let her be. She is mistreating you because of your own sweetness. Let her say sorry for ignoring you. My inner voice snapped and I looked away from her. She was still massaging her temples when the door opened and one by one the members came in.

"Ma'am I thought we were to meet tomorrow." Mr. Zauq spoke up as they all sat. I looked at Noor, amused and excited to know what she had figured out in less than an hour. She sat straighter and suddenly she was more formal than I had ever seen her. The glint in her eyes held the bossy look as she looked at each one of the members.