ENTRY | Day Four: Baking Cookies

BAKING COOKIES

A/N:

I was supposed to post this but the connection was so bad I couldn't even use it. Aksaya sa pera, ugh!

Also, BROWNOUT!

NAKAKAINIS!

Wala ka na nga'ng maayos na internet connection (GLOBE KAYA BA YAN TODAY??), wala pa'ng ilaw (HELLO D BAKA GUSTO MO MAG-ILAW, MAY ROTATIONAL BROWNOUT NA NGA KAYO SA WEEKENDS UMIISA PA KAYO SA FRIDAY BWISIT!).

Baka dalawa update ko today since wala akong na-i-post na entry kahapon. Pasensya na po.

Here's the update, hope you enjoy.

Sorry medj sabaw ata. Nahirapan ako rito, in fairness naman.

***********

The Kitchen Playground (The Heath's)

What's something good about waking up in the morning since the day Mason got married to Carly, aside from the fact that he got to wake up to the most beautiful sight he's ever seen: the most gorgeous vampire laying beside him, her cheeks pressed into his chest, her warm breath fanning against it and his arms wrapped securely around her small waist; having their twins around, screaming and giggling as his wife plays catch with them.

His wife.

He marvelled at that.

How lucky could he be to be wed to one of the perfect women he's met his whole life, a plus since the day she carried their twins in her womb.

What a lucky bastard you are, Mason Heath, he thought to himself.

He stretched out his arms to reach for his wife only to find and empty spot, where his wife should still be sleeping soundly and cuddling close to him, as close as the space allowed their bodies to.

He immediately opened his eyes and straightened out, the drowsiness he felt and the disorientation he had from just waking up completely leaving him.

Where was his wife?

He furrowed his brows as he rose to his feet and climbed down the stairs.

And the twins?

Under normal circumstances, the twins— Ezra, mostly— would be barging into their room, climb up the bed, and would start bouncing off— her usual way of waking them up, if ever one, or both of them, are still fast asleep.

But that particular morning, there was no Ezra jumping up and down on top of their bed and yelling, "Wake up! Wake up!" Nor was there Enzo to tickle his nose with a feather, which he had no idea where it come from.

As soon as his feet landed on the ground floor, he marched toward the kitchen, since there wasn't even the slightest sign of his family inside the living area— where his twins would normally be before Carly calls them for breakfast.

He carefully walked his way to the kitchen, where he could start to hear faint and muffled voices and giggles of Carly and twins.

The sight of his wife and the twins happily chitchatting and making whatever it was they were making, welcomed him.

He let out a sigh of relief before leaning against the doorframe, his ankles crossed and his arms folded against his chest. A huge, silly smile plastered on his lips.