Crossword Puzzle

A/N:

Happy reading! Enjoy! 😊

——————————————

Crossword Puzzle (Senri & Adri)

Adrianna

It was odd.

She didn't feel him around the house. She didn't even notice that he left way too early for work. Was he mad at her? Kagabi pa kasi sila hindi nag-uusap. As if Senri was intentionally ignoring her.

It wasn't like this when they had misunderstandings before. Iba 'tong ngayon. The stardust-amity connection works every time, but she guessed today was an exception to that every time.

It was a Friday morning, Zeus and Athena were at SA at mamayang gabi pa ang expected na uwi ng dalawang anak.

She found her youngest son on the living area, intently staring at a book as if trying to set it ablaze telepathically.

"Baby, what are you doing?"

Blake merely took his eyes off the book and answered, "I'm trying to understand this book, Ma."

"Why?" she asked, frowning. She sat on the couch and leaned forward to her son. "Isn't that your Ate Athena's history book?"

Blake nodded, his eyes fixated on the same page he must've been reading for a long time now.

"You don't like reading," she pointed out.

Blake's lips twitched. "I can't just be good at one thing, Ma. I need to try and do other stuffs."

"You're already good at your fire ability."

"Yes po, Ma. But still," her youngest argued. "I might have other things I'm good at."

Napailing siya. Her little boy was growing up too fast. She pushed herself up and turned towards the kitchen.

"Alright, big guy, I'll be at the kitchen if you need anything." she was about to leave when she turned towards her son again. "Where's your Papa?"

"I dunno, Ma. When I woke up, he wasn't around."

Napatango nalang siya at naglakad papunta sa kitchen. It took her thirty minutes to prepare for their breakfast. When she's done, Blake walked in sporting a deep frown.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I'm no good at reading books."

She chuckled. Her son was frustrated, and boy was he so adorably cute!

"There are a lot of things to try on honey, don't be glum." she placed a glass of milk in front of him. "Cheer up, I don't want you sulking in front of the table."

"Sorry po, Mama."

Adri just smiled and ate.

****

She quickly fixed herself up, ready for work.

She wanted to slack off and allow herself to dwell on the matter with Senri, but the annoying ringing of her phone was a reminder that today was yet another busy day at the council. No time to slack off.

Adulting is hard, she dejectedly thought.

Minsan naiisip niyang iwanan nalang ang responsibilidad niya sa trabaho, sa pagiging adult, but every time her family popped into her mind, nawawala lahat nang mga naiisip niya.

She wanted a little day off from all the overwhelming things in her life, baka mabaliw na siya.

Kahit isang araw lang. Maging si Adrianna man lang siya, ibalato nalang sana ng mundo ang isang araw na day-off niya sa buhay.