Flagrant Fall (Him)

A/N:

Hi! I'm back with a short update! Sabaw din! I can't just get the hang of them, sorry. Bawi next time lol 😂

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

***********************

Flagrant Fall (Zeus & Seige)

Zeus Achilles

To say that he's scared is an understatement.

Never in his life has he felt this kind of... terror. At the back of his mind, he believed that he doesn't deserve this kind of fate. If the universe is mad at him, he could've gotten a different fate. Not this. Not again.

After he found out about what Flame did before, he promised himself he'd never allow himself to be played like that ever again.

But the universe isn't on his side. The universe is taking its time making fun of him. It's toying with him and his feelings. Minsan gusto niyang isipin kung gaano ba talaga siya karupok.

When he found out about what Flame did, he got so mad he nearly blasted her to cinders. Had it not been for Aiane and Enzo, Flame could've been long gone. Pahirapan pa nga'ng mapakalma si Zeus noon dahil wala si Seige. Asher got mad at him after he found out about it. Flame was sorry, though.

He got to admit, it was very hard for him to forgive her. What she did was unacceptable, unforgivable. Knowing that Flame has gone through such lengths just to have him was beyond him. Inaamin niya, nakakataba ng puso, nakaka-boost ng ego. But knowing that his feelings were under a spell, that all of his actions were somehow controlled, he couldn't help but feel mad about the whole fcking thing. Flame's mind is as messed up as her life choices.

But let bygones be bygones nga raw, e. It took him some time to finally finally forgive her. Hindi madaling magpatawad sa taong ginago ka, pinaglaruan ka, pinagmukha kang tanga. Hindi masayang maging tanga sa harap ng iba tapos hindi ka naman pala aware. Dignidad na nga lang ang meron siya, syempre kahit ayun nalang hindi na makuha pa ni Flame.

But with Seige, it's a whole new different level. Compared to what he felt towards Flame before, mas ramdam niya ang kay Seige. Yung galing talaga sa puso, totoo. Walang halong spell o ano. He feels too much, it was almost surreal. And knowing Seige, this must be her first time getting into a relationship so they both need to adjust.

His feelings for Seige made his feelings for Flame before looked so... petty. So little. So... unreasonable. Panay sabak, sugod. Wild, uncontrollable. That's what it looks like to him with Flame. But with Seige now, it felt calm and peaceful. He felt content with whatever Seige could offer, what their relationship could and would offer.

He was beyond happy. It was exhilarating, his love for Seige.

He was looking forward to see her every time she came back from her task of finding other nephelims.

But that excitement burned down one day.

"Zeus," Seige's voice was very calm, he could hear nothing from it. He was nuzzling her hair, arms tight around her small frame. "Zeus..."

"Hmm...?"

Seige turned to face him and looked him straight into his eyes, "I don't think I can do this anymore."

He frowned and shifted on his seat, "Finding other nephelims? Why? Isn't this what you wante—"

Without taking her eyes off his, she replied rather firmly, "Not that. This."

"Wha—?" he froze when the thought suddenly dawned on him. "Seige..."

"I can't, Zeus. Things are getting worse out there and all I could think about is you." she truthfully answered. "It isn't healthy, Zeus. The sake of other nephelims are in our hands, I can't afford to lose this chance to save and help them just because I'm distracted by you."

"But I thought..."

"We have a responsibility to take, I can't have any distractions, Zeus." Seige rose to her feet and looked out of the sea. "I need to do what I think is right."

And with that, Seige's beautiful white wings spread before him, and she took off without another word, another glance.

Seige was gone. Just. Like. That.

Snap.

He could do nothing but stare into nothingness.

Naiintindihan niya si Seige, but she could've talked to him about it in a nicer way. Hindi yung binibigla siya nang ganito. Seige decided on his behalf. Nagdesisyun siyang wala man lang pasabi, leaving him free-falling, without anyone or anything catching him underneath.

Akala niya klaro na ang pag-uusap nila noon, her taks must've changed her into something else. The real world must've taken a toll on her. The twisted reality outside of Hangrove must've made her realize things.

But why end things?

He could've understood her, he would definitely do. Didn't she trust him enough to just say goodbye and leave him hanging like this?

He's been in their relationship too deep, he's not sure if he could still redeem himself after. He loves Seige more than anything, more than himself. He could and would give her the world if he has to.

He has fallen deep. Without any means of getting back on his track again.

He's fallen hard.

And hard it is to move on and look forward to tomorrow.

Oh Seige, what did you do to me?