Kiss the Wolf

Kiss the Wolf (Aiden & Ezra)

Ezra Alexandra

"Could you please sit down, Ezra Alexandra?" naiiritang tanong ni Zeus sa kanya.

She just threw him dagger looks and went back to pacing back and forth, then would stop to tap her foot on the floor and back to pacing again.

"Oo nga, Ez." Asher said without taking his eyes off his phone screen. "Kanina pa kami nahihilo sa'yo."

"Mema ka, Kuya Ash." Gigi giggled.

"Sino rin ba ang nagsabi na panuorin mo 'ko, diba?" Ezra rolled her eyes heavenwards. "Alam mo, why don't you be useful Ash, and tell those ladies to let us in."

Asher dramatically sighed before putting his phone down his lap. "Ezra, ten ang flight. It's freaking six in the morning. Masyado pa'ng maaga para mag check-in tayo."

"I don't care!" Ezra half yelled right at Asher's face. "Sabihan mo na. Pilitin mo. Landiin mo, wala akong pakialam."

"Ezra," Enzo's voice was reprimanding. "Sit down and wait patiently."

"You ca—"

"Don't make a scene here, Ez." Enzo sighed. "We'll get you back to Aiden in no time. So wait patiently, okay?"

Ezra's cheeks flushed with embarrassment, much to Gigi and Asher's delight.

"I'm not excited to see Aiden! Duh!" she retorted back.

"Who said anything about seeing him?" Zeus quipped. "Enzo said to get you to him. Not see him."

"That's the same!"

"Is not." Zeus shrugged and plugged in his earphones.

"Bastos!" Ezra angrily mumbled under her breath before slumping back to her seat. "Kanino ba nagmana 'yang Kuya mo, ha, Aiane?" baling niya sa kapatid ni Zeus na nakadikit sa kambal niya. "Mabait naman sila Mama at Papa, ah?"

Athena shrugged. "Papa."

"What?!"

"Really, Ez, clean your ears." Asher piped in before turning his attention back to his beloved phone.

"Useless, stupid vampires!" maktol niya bago nag cross ng braso.

****

An hour or so later...

Ezra blew the few strands of hair away from her face before tapping the floor rapidly, she was crossing her arms and her eyes dark with anger.

"Matagal pa ba tayo?"

Isang oras mahigit na silang naghihintay pero hindi pa rin sila nagchi-check-in. Well, more like, hindi pa tumatayo ang mga kasama niya.

"Ano? Ten years pa ba hihintayin natin bago kayo tumayo?" naiiritang tanong niya. "Pwede na tayong mag check-in, just in case hindi niyo naaalala."

Zeus sighed. "Pwede ba, Ezra? Quiet."

"Anong quiet, quiet—"

"Sshh." Zeus said, pressing his index finger against her lips. Bumaling siya sa mga kasama. "Come on guys, pick up your things. We're already allowed to check-in our luggage."

Sabay-sabay na tumayo ang iba at nilampasan siya, naunahan pa siya papunta sa may check-in area.

She let out a heavy breath before stomping her way to them. Nang malapit na, she held her head high and walk passed them.