Love Worth Fighting

Love Worth Fighting (Enzo & Aiane)

Enzo Alexander

Being in love with someone who can travel through time is...

Challenging.

Yes, that's the word.

Challenging but worthwhile.

Worth the time. Effort. Worth the wait. Worthy of everything.

Aiane deserves everything the world could offer. His Aiane.

He carefully stroked her hair and practically stared at her sleeping face.

Sobrang amo nitong matulog. Sobrang ganda kahit nakapikit at walang malay sa gising na mundo.

Aiane just got back from her travels and she just passed out after giving him that beautiful smile that only she could give.

Minata na naman siya ni Zeus nang makitang buhat niya ang kapatid, at walang malay.

Good thing Mama Adri was there to pacify the ever overprotective brother.

He just gave Mama Adri a grateful smile before climbing the stairs up her room.

And as soon as Aiane's back landed on the soft mattress, agad itong gumalaw patagilid at nangapa sa tabi.

He couldn't stop his lips from breaking into a stupid smile bago pumwesto sa tabi nito. He caught her small, warm hand in his and held it tight.

Aiane sighed contentedly before sleeping soundly.

Ilang minuto sa pagtulog nang mag-shift ito at yumakap sa kanya.

Kaya heto sila, nasa ibabaw ng kama. Natutulog si Aiane tas siya, malayang nagnanakaw ng titig sa nahihimbing na dalaga.

Aiane has no idea how she greatly affects his whole being. Minsan naiisip nalang ni Enzo na hindi siya deserving na makaramdam nang ganun, especially coming from Aiane.

But he couldn't think of anyone worthy of her aside from the family. At ayaw niyang isipin ang possibilities. Gusto niya tuloy magdamot.

Kung nasa loob lang si Zeus, malamang nailibing na naman siya sa ilalim ng lupa sa isip nito. Napailing si Enzo.

His gaze landed on her sleeping form. Again. His eyes could stare and look at her without a blink, and it still won't be enough.

Aiane's travels are consuming so much of her time— times that are supposed to be spent with each other.

Mahirap maging kalaban ang oras.

Sa pagitan niya at nang pagta-time travel nito, malamang sa malamang na talo siya.

A minute into her travel already amounts to an hour in the present and actual time. So, hours in her travel would probably be days in the present. Weeks in there would be months. And months would be years.

A day without seeing her is already hell. Baka hindi niya kayanin kung taon.

"Enzo," Aiane clutched at his shirt before slowly opening her eyes. She stared back at him before breaking into a smile. "How long was I out?"

"About five hours." he sighed.

"I'm sorry." bulong ni Aiane sa kanya. "For always keeping you waiting. For me."

Enzo gave her a tight smile. "That's okay, Athena. I like waiting for you. To come back to me. Always."

He noticed how Aiane gulped before reaching to caress his face. May hindi maipaliwanag na emosyon sa mata nito. Pinanlamigan siya.