What Would It Take?

Disclaimer: I didn't make nor own the cover.

As u can see, may book cover na ang fan fic na ituu! Credits to our bb gurl!

Cover made by: belandrestricia

Thank you so much sa napakagandang cover! 😘 This chap is for you, bii. Yeey! Sorry medj nahuli konti, nagloko si Internet! Palagi naman. Anw...

Being that I am in the mood (chz), here's an update! Sorry kung sabaw! Typographical errors and grammatical errors are present! Feel free to correct me. I hope you enjoy! 😊

***************

What Would It Take...? (Enzo & Aiane)

* Athena Adrianne

"Aiane, hoy." Gigi's voice brought her back from her monolog. She blinked and turned her head slightly towards Gigi's direction, and waited. "They've been calling you for the last three minutes." nginuso niya ang likod ni Aiane kaya napalingon din siya.

Oh, shit!

She almost forgot. Damn, bakit niya pa kasi nakalimutan?

She's supposed to tag along her classmates para sa bibilhing dress. May party na gaganapin sa Friday and being that she's a little older now and her brother's not at the academy anymore to annoyingly watch out for her, she decided it's time to try and mingle with the crowd. Without being weird and all that. Isang taon at mahigit na ang nakalipas after her brother's graduation, although namimiss niyang makita ang pagmumukha nito sa academy, she'd rather that he's not around and let herself enjoy the little freedom.

She jumped out of her seat, bid a quick goodbye to Gigi and stride to where her classmates were standing. May damit na siya, of course. Gusto niya lang maaliw. She's a little agitated inside the dorm. Kasalanan kasi ng magaling niyang Kuya.

Ugh! That man!

She gritted her teeth at the thought but quickly pushed it at the back of her mind and smiled at them. "Tara na?"

If they noticed her agitation, they didn't point that one out anymore. Lumabas sila sa academy at pumunta sa downtown area ng Hangrove para mamili ng dress. She didn't really fancy the idea of shopping for dresses that much, mas gusto niyang nasa bookstore or sa candy store na lagi nilang pinupuntahan ng mga kapatid niya.

But this is a year of change, she needed to tore herself away from books for the time being at kailangan niya naman ng kahit konting social life kuno.

Kung siya lang, she'd rather go home and spend time with her family. But that annoying and jerky older brother of hers!

She understand that Zeus and the rest of the gang are busy with their lives now, given na graduate na sila and all, real life and shits, pero nabigla siya sa napakabilis na transition. Fine, transition lang nila ni Enzo ang kinagulat niya.

Hindi pa nga sila masyadong nagkakaron ng oras na silang dalawa lang, tapos ito at biglang wala na naman sa tabi niya ang binata. For a short period of time, accustomed na si Aiane sa presensiya ni Enzo sa tabi niya. Sanay na ang buong pagkatao at sistema niya na nasa paligid o sa likod niya lang si Enzo. Kaya nung sunod na school year at wala na ito sa tabi niya o kahit saang sulok ng academy, she felt as if a huge chunk of her being left along with him, too. Dinala ni Enzo ang three-fourth ng pagkatao ni Aiane nung umalis sila sa academy.

She doesn't feel lost though, just empty. And yes, sad. Gusto niyang makita ang binata but they've been busy with stuffs kaya kahit anino nito'y hindi niya makita man lang. Zeus's schedule was a little less tight than the others kaya may time siyang umuwi sa bahay every weekend. The others had it not so quite good.