Last Goodbye

Last Goodbye (Callie & Asher)

Asher Lars

She's hurt him. He's endured every bit of it. He suffered from those pains alone, without hurting her back in return.

Years of being together wasn't, after all, enough to make her stay. To make her feel scared to lose him. He might've had a space in her heart, but that might be too little.. for her to hurt him that much.

"Is there anything else you want to say, Asher?" Callie asked casually, her eyes not meeting his.

He lowered down his head and smiled to himself bitterly. "I already have my answer. I do have one last question, though." he looked over at her. Callie just waited. "Was I not enough for you to let go this easily?"

Callie averted her gaze, her eyes screaming a guilty no. He let out a sarcastic huff and nodded in disbelief.

"I see." he rose to his feet. "Years of spending it together. And we come down to this dreadful second." he allowed himself a bitter smile and said, "Goodbye, Calista." before he turned to leave, never to be seen again.

That's the last he's seen her, and the last that she has. Months have passed but he was simply.. gone.

*********

A/N:

I have news for u guys!

Sinali ko sa The Watty's ang AAO! Eligible siya and very tempting 'yung notif nila, e.

I know, joining the The Watty's is a leap of faith. A risk. But see, there are a lot things that I've wanted to do since four years ago, but haven't. For a lot of shitty reasons— and excuses— that are actually unreasonable.

I wanted a change.. because I definitely could use a change. I don't want to stick around my boring routines everyfuckingday and be stuck in a life that I never wanted in the first place. So.. I joined the The Watty's. To make a change. To take a risk. I wanted to do something that I want, kasi marami na akong opportunities na pinalampas noon. And one day, when I look back to this day.. I'd look at it without regrets because I did something good for once. This might be a small thing to some of u, but for me this isn't. Baby steps, ika nga nila.

I joined this in the hopes of gaining something. Not for fame or anything.. but for courage and reasons to make a little change. Maybe not a change to the world, at least not yet, but a change to mine. So yea, I hope you'll support me on this one guys.

And hopefully, kahit matagal na naman ulit akong mawawala ay sana suportahan niyo pa rin ako rito. Yes, I'm taking yet another long break. Ito ang last update ko sa AAO— at sa iba ko pang stories dito— for the time being. May rason ako rito sa break ko, I already said it and I'm not gonna repeat myself. (Nasa TGIMO ang announcement ko na 'yun, just in case you wanna know.)

I'll still be active pero wala munang update. You can DM or PM me anytime, if u guys have concerns.

Ayun lang ata.

Thank u guys. And I hope u understand.

Will be back soon,

— PJ 💋