± V-Daddy ±

"I never understood why people hate rimming. I love the taste of ass on my tongue." Taehyung casually says as he lifts his phone up, trying to get some service so he can call Jimin and Jungkook.

Nurse Chelsea grimaces at his comment while putting away her medical supplies and getting herself ready to leave.

The children had all gone home earlier and Taehyung had to stay behind to help clean up. Yeonjun had managed to leave early, saying he had stuff to do for school.

Taehyung didn't believe that at all. He knows Yeonjun is up to something, he can feel it.

"Yeah but...doesn't it taste like shit?" She asks, mildly curious.

Taehyung gives her a grin, his sultry gaze making her feel slightly flustered. "Not if they wash properly."

Nurse Chelsea nods, not wanting to get into the whole convo about ass eating.

"But I did come across a few that didn't like to wash."

"EWWW." The poor nurse physically cringes, which makes Taehyung laugh at her response.

"Taehyung, did you get any service back on your phone?" Yuqi, another assistant who works at the preschool, asks as she enters the room holding her phone out.

Taehyung sighs deeply and shakes his head no. It was odd how the cell service went out suddenly, and it wasn't just them but the entire city was down.

The last thing Taehyung received on his phone was a video message sent by Jimin, but he wasn't able to watch it because he was working with the kids. Last time he took his cellphone out in front of the kids, they swarmed him like bees, asking if he got any games on his phone.

He accidentally showed one of the kids his phone and they asked why his lock screen was a picture of Jimin with white candy on his face.

Needless to say, Jimin gave Taehyung ten spanks on the ass with a belt and punished him with no sex for two days, which was complete torture for Taehyung.

"Are we almost done with the cleaning?" Taehyung asks.

"We? Or do you mean me and the others since you decided to hide out in the nurse's office." Yuqi crosses her arms, giving Taehyung a small glare.

"I'll be out in a minute. Nurse Chelsea and I are getting into a deep convo about ass."

"Correction, you are getting deep into it. I'm just trying to clean up so I can go home." The nurse points at the door. "Now go help them. I'm going to lock up the office."

Taehyung pouts, wanting to stay longer and talk, even offering to change the subject and talk about dick, but the nurse was very clear that she wants him out when she grabs him by the ear and kicks him out of the office.

"Don't worry, she enjoyed your convo." Yuqi assures as she pats Taehyung on the shoulder then leaves to join the other teachers.

Sighing, Taehyung goes to follow her, but he stops and looks down at his phone. Since there is no cell service, he is worried about Jimin and Jungkook, so he goes to the bathroom and locks himself in one of the stalls, then checks the message Jimin had sent.

It was a video message called: Bunny chokes on a Mochi.

Taehyung clicks the video and the first thing he sees is Jungkook gaging on Jimin's dick.

Jimin has one hand wrapped around Jungkook's hair, gripping on tightly to Jungkook's man bun.

"Holy shit!" Taehyung's ass clenches at the sight of Jungkook in a man bun. Lately Jungkook has been letting his hair grow and Taehyung finds it ever so sexy and fun to play with, especially when they are in bed.