± Sexcapade ±

"It's abusive to deny me cock!" Taehyung complains to Jimin, who is sitting on the couch with his laptop, planning tomorrow's activities for the children.

Jungkook went out with some friends after he helped Jin with the catering supplies. He made sure to let his boyfriends know about it so they wouldn't worry.

"This is your punishment so deal with it." Jimin mutters in reply, still keeping his gaze on his work, completely ignoring the puppy eyed stare Taehyung was giving him.

"Please?.." Taehyung begs cutely in English, but Jimin tells him that won't work on him this time.

"Taehyung we have a lot of work to do and you should be helping me instead of bugging me for sex."

"But we can work on all that later...after sex."

Jimin just about throws the laptop at Taehyung, that's how aggravated he's becoming. "Taehyung, no means no! You are punished and that's final!." He raises his voice a little, alerting Taehyung that he's getting angry.

Taehyung huffs in response, not phased by his boyfriend's anger.

"If you are going to stand there glaring at me, at least help me with work. We got a new guy named Yeonjun coming in tomorrow and I need to plan out the activities." Jimin says as he types away on his laptop, ignoring Taehyung's glare. "If not, then go use one of my dildos to feed your sexual needs. But your punishments' stands firm, no sex from me or Jungkook."

"Denying me the Jibooty and the Jungcock is a complete violation of my human rights. I'm sueing you Park Jimin."

"Okay, I'll see you in court." Jimin waves him off, at this point he's used to Taehyung's tantrums.

Taehyung stomps his way to their room, slamming the door shut. Jimin waits a few seconds before closing his laptop and letting out a deep breath while raking his hand through his hair.

He looks down at his wrist, at the bracelet he bought for them, a symbol of how much he loves them. Both of them are the two pieces that make him whole and he would do anything and everything he can to keep them happy.

Plus, at the end of the night, he'll end up giving Taehyung what he wants, it's just he likes to fuck with Taehyung and make him suffer with these 'punishments'.

As Jimin mulls over his thoughts, the door to their room opens, and out comes Taehyung wearing his favorite silk Gucci robe.

With a pink dildo in his hand.

He doesn't say a word as he walks over to Jimin, stands in front of the coffee table that's in-between them, and plops the dildo down on it's surface, its suction cup bottom keeping it upright.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jimin asks as he watches Taehyung get on his knees in front of the table and slaps the dildo on the side of his face.

"I'm seducing you." Taehyung says, sticking out his long tongue and slowly running it along the base of the toy and up to the tip.

"Good luck with that." Jimin smirks as he opens his laptop and continues working. Taehyung takes that as a challenge and begins to suck at the tip, obscenely moaning out loud before opening his mouth wide and deep throating the dildo.

Jimin continues to work, or at least he tries to since Taehyung was becoming a distraction. Jimin couldn't resist staring at the way Taehyung's large mouth engulfs the sex toy, which makes his cock twitch in his pants at the way Taehyung's throat enlarges, showing off just good he can take the dick.

"Shit." Jimin hisses, rubbing his thighs together in annoyance. The heat between his legs was becoming unbearable and he was failing at trying to give out Taehyung's punishment.