± Rising Storm ±

"Mistress, God is here to see you." Soobin makes an announcement as he opens the doors to the devil's office and steps aside, allowing Hwasa to enter.

The devil sits behind het desk, her minotaur stands upright next to her, beaming a heavy gaze on Hwasa as she approaches the devil's desk.

The tension in the room was heavy and sinking into their shoulders, especially when they both look at the severed heads the devil's guards she sent to find Soojin in the Realm of the Forgotten.

"This was found at the gates of hell earlier today." The devil sneers at the heads, feeling her stomach churn with disgust. "That bitch has crossed into the Realm of the Forgotten and is now forming an army."

"I am aware of that." Hwasa says, keeping her face neutral as she shifts her gaze from the heads, to the devil. "I have my angels preparing for battle."

"And I have my demons preparing too. We shall unite our armies in purgatory." The devil says, giving a quick glance to the severed heads. "Mino, clean this up." She orders, and the beast grabs the heads and takes them off the desk, tossing them into a large container next to the desk that says Food for Cerberus.

"Soojin has taken the soul of a demon child and has doubled in strength." Hwasa informs.

The devil scoffs, eyes glowing red with annoyance. "I know, and she's taken one of my demons with her too."

"Kim Taehyung." Hwasa answers. "Isn't he the most dangerous out of the three demons you favor so much?"

The devil nods. "Beyond that whorish exterior, lies an evil so profound that it makes me nervous just thinking what will happen if it were to be released."

That wasn't an understatement.

There are many things people know about Taehyung, the most noticeable is that he is a slut who loves to be used as a cock sleeve.

But what few know is that his alternate form, Vantae, is much more than just fancy wings and an alluring yet demonic charm. Vantae is evil, perhaps worse than Agust D.

"Can you stop him when he's Vantae?" Hwasa asks.

"Sure I can." Says the devil. She's dealt with Vantae years before he made his debut in the human world.

Hwasa smirks with an idea coming to mind. "It would be better that Vantae gets released." The devil stares at her, gesturing her to continue. "If he's released, Soojin will lose control over him, and who knows, he may end up killing her for us."

Sounds like a good idea, bit it's still risky. "Or he could still be under her control, which won't work in our favor."

"I have a question." Hwasa and the devil turn to Soobin, who has been quietly listening to the conversation. He bites his bottom lip before continuing. "How is Taehyung triggered into becoming Vantae?"

The devil rubs the bridge of her nose, holding back the urge to laugh. "There is only one way he can be triggered, and that's by hurting the most precious thing in the world to him."

"His dildo collection?" Soobin guesses. Hwasa and the Devil toss him a glare. Soobin shrugs. "What? I heard he has a whole house filled with dildos here in hell."

"Anyways..." Hwasa scoffs. "What is it that triggers him?" Hwasa asks, looking at the devil.

The devil lets out a small laugh. 

"It's by ruining his clothes."

+++

"My feet hurt! Minho can we stop?" Jackson complains for the fifth time as they wander deep into a jungle, getting as far away from the mansion as they can.